FIRST DATE

MYSTIC GRILL

Jules looks up seeing Lily walking into the Grill wearing a white sundress, her hair curled up. Jules's breath hitches in her throat as Lily smiles approaching her table and sits down

Lily: Hey

Jules: Hey, cutie. You look beautiful.

Lily smiles tucking her hair behind her ears

Lily: How do you cure a wolf bite? Is that possible?

Jules: The dementia? It'll eat away at her brain. Soon she'll be rabid. You want a cure? I'll tell you the only cure that exists: take a stake and drive it through her heart.

She leans across the table closer to her

Jules: I know Tyler's a werewolf and I also know your friends are vampires.

Lily: Does it hurt when you turn?

Jules: More then you know. You wanna get out of here?

Lily: And go where?

Jules stands up and holds out her hand to her

Jules: I'll show you

Lily smiles interlinking their fingers together and they walk out of the Grill.

WOODS

Jules and Lily walk though the woods, hands linked together. They approach a RV and Jules opens the door heading inside.

Jules: Why are you camped out here?

Jules: Keeping a low profile.

Lily: I'm sorry I didn't tell you about Mason. I only wanted----

Jules cups her face in her hands rubbing her thumbs over her cheeks

Jules: I know, baby. I want Tyler and I want vengeance.

Lily: But---

Jules: I'm gonna kiss you now. Is that okay?

Lily's eyes widens but she slowly nods her head. Jules leans in closer touching her lips against hers, Lily's eyes flutter shut slowly moving her lips against hers moaning softly into the kiss.

Their lips moves in slow unison. Jules smirks into the kiss pushing Lily against the wall who wraps her arms around her neck.

Jules softly kisses down her jawline pushing her down on the small couch. She cups her face leaning down pressing their lips back together. Lily straddles her trailing her lips down to her neck sucking marks into her skin.

Jules has her eyes closed and moaning softly before she lifts Lily up and walks her to the small bedroom and lays her down on the bed

Jules: Are you sure you want this?

Lily: I want it

She presses her lips against hers. Jules kisses down her jawline and neck, hand trailing up Lily's dress slowly tugging it up. Lily arches her back allowing her to lift the dress over her head.

Jules slings off her jacket and lifts her shirt over her head and unclips her bra while Lily unclips her white lace one.

Jules: Fuck you're so beautiful

Lily blushes before Jules leans back down and kisses her. Jules flicks her tongue over one of the hardened nipple sealing her lips around it sucking it lightly. Lily sweetly moans, arching her hips allowing Jules to slide her panties down her legs.

Jules: If you want me to stop, say the word, okay?

Lily bites her lower lip watching Jules kisses her inner thighs before sealing her lips around her folds. Lily shivers gripping the bedsheets tightly arching her back.

Jules skillfully twirls her tongue, spitting on her pussy before flicking her tongue up and down on her clit.

Lily: Fuck!

Jules slowly inserts a finger inside making her arch her back more. Jules slowly thrusts her finger in and out while working her tongue sucking her clit. Lily's moans grow louder and louder

Lily rolls her eyes to the back of her head and tongue drooling out as she cums all over Jules's face who happily licks the juices

Jules: You taste good, baby.

Lily smiles kissing her on the lips again, tangling her hands in her hair, their lips dances passionately with each other.