~ 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗹𝗲 𝗶𝘁~

♥︎

Fantasia got onto the bed with me, she looked at me and caressed my face gently with her thumb. "Why do you like me in that way Taraji?", she asked me.

"You treat me so so so good, you're fine, your voice ... just everything", I told her. I put my hand under her towel, then on her inner thigh, and rubbed it softly.

She immediately shifted my hand. "I'm slightly drunk, and your touch, along with your naked body and your moans of pleasure while playing with yourself in front of me with my name, is causing unwanted emotions within me. I view you as a sister, which makes me uncomfortable, especially considering your current state of mind", Fantasia said.

"I loveeeee youuuuu", I sang to her. "I may not be in the best state, but I know my feelings are genuine. The love I have for you is real. Please listen to me when I tell you, I want you.... badly Fantasia", I confessed.

Fantasia's eyes started to tear up. "Stop T. You drunk way too much", she wiped her eyes and laughed it off.

"Do you feel something for me too?", I asked Fantasia. I held her hand.

"The way you're acting right now is making me feel a lot and I can't handle it", Fantasia was getting up but I pulled her back down. "Stop Taraji, just stop", she said.

I couldn't fight the urge anymore so I grabbed her face and kissed her lips. "You can handle it...I promise", I looked into her eyes. "I'm gonna show you how badly I want you to be mine", I whispered to Fantasia.

I climbed on top of her and held her wrist down while kissing and grinding against her. She seemed tense, so I released her wrist and she wrapped her hands around my waist. She held onto my waist tightly as I kissed and sucked on her neck, while she rubbed my butt and lower back.

"Taraji...", Fantasia said. She stopped rubbing on me and stopped me from kissing her. "It's not gonna be the same once we do this, just get off of me and let's go to sleep please", she said.

"It's gonna be better, I won't do anything to hurt you. I want to spend the rest of my life with you", I said and continued kissing her neck.

"No you don't", she said. "Just stop", Fantasia sighed.

"It's okay, calm down for me", I told her. I reached my hand down and rubbed on Fantasia's p*ssy lips.

"Oh, my goddd... I can't do this T", she whined.

"You can do it", I encouraged her. I slowly slid my fingers across her clit and rubbed it with my thumb to stimulate her.

"Mmm Tarajiiiiiii... we shouldn't we shouldn't", she moaned out.

"It's okay... I love you", I told her. I sped up my pace and started rubbing it faster and harder.

"Mmmhhh", she moaned. Fantasia reached down to play with my p*ssy.

"I love when you touch me Fantasia", I told her. I bit my bottom lip and looked at her.

Fantasia stuck two fingers in me roughly, which caused me to gasp. "Uuh!", I shouted loudly.

She quickly pumped her fingers into me, and I started moving up and down on her fingers while trying to stimulate her. She was incredibly wet and warm, and I loved the sensation of being inside her.

"Ouuu yess Taraji", Fantasia moaned. I pulled my fingers out of her and started riding her fingers because I felt myself cumming quickly.

"I'm about to cum already!!", I told her. "Only you can make me cum this fast", I said.

Fantasia pulled her fingers out and gripped my waist firmly. "Ride me, cum on me... and tell me you love me over and over", Fantasia said. I felt a wave of chills rush over me as I heard her say that.

I made sure our clits were touching and I started to bounce against her p*ssy. I rode it roughly to make myself and her cum.

"Unh!!! I love you... I really do", I moaned out. I rubbed on Fantasia's nipples and played with them as they got hard.

"Mmmhmmmm I love you too Taraji", she moaned. She opened her legs wider so I could get a better angle.

"F-Fuckkk!", I moaned. I squeezed her nipple softly and leaned down to kiss her lips.

"Keep going, I'm almost thereeeeee aghhhh!", Fantasia moaned. She moved her hips to match my Rhythm.

"Uhhhhuhhh yesss... you feel just how I imagined", I moaned.

I went faster and as hard as I possibly could. "Faster!", Fantasia said.

"Okay sexy", I replied. I went faster and watched Fantasia as she started trembling a little from cumming hard.

"Ohhhhh uhhhh yesss!!! Tarajiiiii", she moaned. I felt her digging her nails into my lower back.

"Shiiiitttt!!", I moaned. I kept going and didn't stop because I wanted her to make it rain for me.

"Stopppppp", she moaned. Her nails went deeper into my back causing me pain, but I enjoyed it.

"Make that p*ssy rain for me Fantasia", I demanded her. I stuck two fingers in and rode her non-stop while fingering her.

"fuuuuck!", she moaned and her eyes rolled back. I never heard her use such words but I love it allllll.

"Mmmm you like that?", I asked. I went deep down and hit a spot that caused her to jerk.

"Yes yes yes, I doooo", she rushed out. I hit the spot numerous times causing her to squirt and cream all over my p*ssy.

"Mmm yess!!! Fantasia!", I moaned in satisfaction. I watched her as she released all her juices.

"Oouuuuaaah", she moaned.

I got off of her and licked the cream off her p*ssy lips. "Taste so good!", I told her.

"I can't believe I just did this", Fantasia said and covered her face with a pillow.

I sucked her clit and inserted one finger. "I made you feel good, didn't I?", I asked her. She didn't respond, so I added two more fingers in and finger fucked her roughly. "Don't ignore me", I said sternly.

"Ohmyfreakingoodnesssss", Fantasia said. Her body spazzed out and I love to see it.

"Mmm when I ask you something you respond", I told her as I kept going.

"Who the hel-", she paused and looked at me. "I'm about to cum... ohhh mmmm", she said.

"Cum for me again sexyyyytasiaaaa", I licked her clit.

"FUCKKKK!!!! MMHHMMM UNHHH", she came all over me. I smiled at her and licked my fingers after pulling them out.

"Wasn't so bad hm?", I questioned her. I kissed her lips and then turned the shower on for us.

Round 2 here we cummmmm

Thoughts? Vote and comment. 👀👀