~𝗛𝗲'𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲~

𝚃𝚊𝚛𝚊𝚓𝚒 𝙿 𝙷𝚎𝚗𝚜𝚘𝚗

  ♥︎

I returned to the house to check if Kelvin was there. I tried calling him multiple times but got no answers. I also reached out to some of his family members, but none of them have heard from him.

"I'm gonna go with you", Fantasia stated. She picked her keys up and put on a jacket.

I laughed and waved her off. "Girl I can go alone", I said. I walked out of the house and of course, Fantasia walked out too, ignoring what I said.

We got in the car and put our seatbelts on. "I don't trust him", she mumbled. I looked at her and rolled my eyes. "I don't", she said sternly.

"Okay.. relax", I giggled. I drove to his house and walked to the front door, before I could knock he walked out of the house.

"Oh", Kelvin said. He walked past me to get to his car, I stood in one spot and watched him.

"Where have you been?", I asked curiously. I walked towards him and looked up at him.

"Why?", he questioned.

"I came to see you multiple times and you didn't answer the door", I crossed my arms.

A girl and a 3-4-year-old baby boy walked out of the house and towards Kelvin's car. I just looked at her in disbelief, I know he doesn't have a son with this bitch.

"Hold on baby", Kelvin said to the girl before opening the car door for her.

"You never did that for me..", I said out loud.

The girl looked at me with a smirk on her face and Kelvin ignored me. "Wasn't good enough", The girl mumbled.

"What bitch?", I walked up to her. She looked at me and rolled her eyes before touching up her makeup while looking in the car mirror.

"You heard me", she stated.

"Ight, it's time for us to go. You too", Kelvin said and shooed me away.

"Wow", I walked to my car and tried to hold my anger in, because I could seriously whoop that bitch ass.

I got into the car and rested my head on the steering wheel. Fantasia rubbed my back, something she always does to comfort me. "What happened and who was that?", she asked me.

"I'm guessing his baby momma and he's full of shit", I cried. "He'll never change", I told her.

I wonder why he would send me a text apologizing, but then won't give me the time or day to talk to him. Then seeing a child that could potentially be his hurt me a little. Although I can't confirm if he is indeed the father, considering his tendency to lie, it seems likely. And that girl is petty as hell and she's lucky I didn't snatch her fucking lace off.