~Bullying~

D'ella POV

Za'ke has been gone since last night so my morning had been very boring. My siblings invited me to learn with them but I wanted to explore the giant roots and trees closer to the center of the island.

As I was walking on the beach in the warm sand I saw the same critter from yesterday scurry from the warm dry sand into the water. Getting excited I slowly followed, laying on my stomach I had my elbows resting on either side of the hole in the sand waiting for my new friend to come out.

My feet were waving in the air out of the shallow water and I could feel the tip of my tail drag across the soles of my feet making me giggle under water.

I felt a shadow loom over me but before I could put my head up a hand bigger than mine but smaller than Za'ke's was pressed against the back of my head.

I was really good at holding my breath for a long time but when I was being forced to stay under it was like my lungs where no longer working.

I went limp in the water no longer able to fight when the hand was quickly removed and hands cupped my armpits pulling me up.

I started coughing up water when i felt something rumble behind me quickly realizing it was my big brothers chest. I turned my head to look at neteyam "good girl get all that water out"

I saw loak yelling and pushing aonung and his mean friends behind us while kiri glared clearly scaring the metkayina boys.

My sister was a peace keeper, never carries a weapon, but when it comes to me she could get quit violent which the boys quickly realized.

When I felt the water touch my feet I realized me and neteyam were sitting in it. When the cool water touched me all I felt was it slowly killing me and invading my chest.

I scurried away from the scary deep blue trenches I no longer saw friendly which freaked neteyam out "what is it?! What's wrong Ella?!"

I couldn't get away from neteyams grip which kept me in the scary sea so I did what any freaked out child would do. Scream.

"AHHHHHH!"

I let out the highest scream I could let out wanting my mama here right now. She always said if I could scream as loud as possible she would always hear.

And she did.

(NOT EDITED)