Chapter 69

*********************************************COMMERCIAL BREAK:

COMMERCIAL BREAK:

BARK! BARK! BARK!

Okay...resume...
*********************************************

Chan had explained to the guys on the ride over his plan to propose to me in front of STAY so that there'd be no doubt of who initiated it. They all agreed and congratulated us again.

I quickly learned that Vegas fans were on another level. Both the walk to the bus and into the venue were packed with more people than every other walk combined. There were supportive shouts from all directions.

I headed inside while they finished greeting everyone. The fans were so excited to see them. No one booed me either or made me feel like they were mad at me despite the fake wedding news circulating today.

Maybe Chan had been right about his love for Vegas.

When he finally joined me inside, he looked so confident and happy. He slung his arm around me and grinned cockily with his tongue in his teeth.

I felt butterflies in my stomach looking at him like a teenager with a crush. We headed to his dressing room, and after I closed the door, I pulled him in to kiss me.

He pressed me against the wall, and I arched into him.

"You look so fucking good, baby," I told him. I bit my lip and stared down at his hoodie. I unzipped it to reveal his bare chest.

"Not as good as you," he moaned. I was wearing a white tennis skirt and a light blue sweater of Chan's with white boots. "I love it when you wear my clothes."

"I love it when you take them off of me," I winked.

"Fuck," he groaned. He took off the bracelet with one hand and tossed it into his backpack on the floor. His other hand moved from my waist to my side where my sweater had ridden up. The tiniest skin-on-skin contact turned me on. His hand trailed up and under my bra where he circled his thumb over my nipple.

I gasped and his eyes lit up.

"Can you be quiet for me, baby?" he asked. He put his hands on my bum, and I nodded. He lifted me up and set me on the counter. "No noise, okay?"

"I promise."

Chan dropped to his knees in front of me. His eyes were wild and fun, and he looked so angelic being so needy for me.

He kissed my knees and inner thighs over my stretch marks as he always did. I couldn't believe I'd never noticed. He then pulled my underwear off. The second his lips connected with my cunt I moaned.

"Be a good girl," he reminded me.

I forced myself to stay quiet as his fingers came up to rub my clit before he dipped two into me.