Chapter 67

When I woke up the next morning, Chan was dead asleep on my chest

When I woke up the next morning, Chan was dead asleep on my chest. His snores were endearing, and I rubbed my hand up and down his back.

My finger caught on his shirt, and I saw the ring. I'd nearly forgotten it was there. Chan had proposed. We were engaged. A smile played on my lips as I looked at him, but I was slightly worried that he'd wake up and find that he'd just made a drunken mistake.

I felt Chan squeeze himself to me and yawn with a grin. "Good morning, Ella," he cuddled back to me.

"Good morning," I kissed his forehead. I ran my fingers through his hair as he'd enjoyed last night. He felt the metal of the ring and pulled my hand to his lips where he kissed it.

"We're engaged," he hummed. The confirmation sounded so nice leaving his lips.

"Yes, we are," I muttered. Chan put a hand on my waist and leaned forward to kiss me. He nibbled my bottom lip playfully as he pulled away.

I turned to lay on my side next to him and realized how uncomfortable sleeping on the bow had been. "Ouch," I groaned and rubbed my back.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"I guess sleeping in this dress was a bad idea," I laughed softly but grimaced as my back felt like I was being stabbed.

"Come here, baby," he stood off of the bed and held a hand out for me. I tried to ignore how good he looked in just his boxers and the black shirt that was still partially unbuttoned but found myself blushing instead. He was so perfect.

Chan helped me off the bed, and I winced. He untied the bow on my back. "Felix taught me a thing or two. Let me help," he offered.

My skin tingled at what that could mean. He raised his hand to the zipper and pulled it down. The fabric fell from my shoulders and eventually, the dress was in a lump around my feet. I was very aware that I was now in the revealing lingerie Chan had chosen for me. My stomach had butterflies, and I felt hot. I was glad Chan was facing my back. Seeing his reaction would've been too much.

His hands found my arms, and he rubbed them gently. "Lay on the bed for me baby. On your stomach," he whispered against my neck. He moved the hair out of the way to kiss my shoulder before releasing me. He tapped my bum, and I moved to lie down as he'd told me to.

I could feel the bed move as he joined me, and he straddled my ass. Chan grabbed something from his nightstand and squeezed it onto my back.

"Relax, Ella," Chan reminded me. I took a deep breath and settled into the pillow that I was lying on. Chan's hands massaged up either side of my spine. His thumbs worked out the knots as he made his way back down.

"How does that feel?" he asked, his voice low and sultry.

"Good," I moaned and closed my eyes. I sighed and let the tension release from my muscles.