Part 1/2

So don't read Part 1/2 and part 2/2 if you don't like a/ns.

Now that's over.

I have two lists I actually really wanted to share. Lists I thought online, one is what song would represent the character for what feels.

And the other would be a character development list of questions that help you get to know the character.

Since you know a bit more about Percy I thought I'd share these lists with you so you see her as I do.

I'll do the songs in part 2/2 as it will require me copy pasting and listening to the songs to put them in place.

1-Dose your character have siblings or family members in their age group? Which one are they closest with?
Not really and even the one she had was not in her age group.

2-What is/was your character's relationship with their mother like?

Disliked as the parents agreed on one child since they didn't love each other. Percy born from a drunken night from the father. And since she wasn't always as good as she is she was easy to ignore and hate, being a burden. After a while she stopped wanting anything from her mother but was stuck with them.

3-What is/was you character's relationship with their father like?

Hate because she was just a waste of space, often "disciplined" for the littlest mistakes. They were like two people with no connection living together.

4-Has your character ever witnessed something that fundamentally changed them? If so, does anyone else know?

When she saw what her brother did in the arena to the other girls. It realized that what he did to her was the same and despicable.

5-On an average day, what can be found in your character's pockets?
Probably her gloves stuffed in the back pocket, her brother's ring if she is doing something that could damage it, maybe a coin or two.

6-Does your character have recurring themes in their dreams?

She doesn't really remember her dreams.

7-Does your character have recurring themes in their nightmares?

But she does her nightmares. The arena and almost dying are often dreams of her along with those she killed herself coming to get her. Sometimes her brother and what happened to her with her parents but she is mostly, "m o s t l y" used to it, then there is Hades, the second boy in her life that thought he could own her and her body.

8-Has your character ever fired a gun? If so, what was their first target?
She didn't finish her candidate training so she is no peacekeeper and those have guns but she was trained to handle one. The first target had been a ceiling, holding it like a toy and almost shooting her own face off... Never has been a fan or firearms since.

9-Is your character's current socioeconomic status different than it was what they were growing up?
Yes, living in district 12, even the high-end living situations get dwarfed but just what a victor's life can bring to someone.

10-Does your character feel more comfortable with more clothing, or with less clothing?
Mother clothing, showing less skin the better, less parts people can touch.

11-In what situation was your character the most afraid they've ever been?
When she was bleeding out in the 74th arena while thinking she was going to die.

12-In what situation was your character the most calm they've ever been?
When he brother died to the arena crushing him, numbed by shock at first.

13-Is your character bothered by the sight of blood? If so, in what way?
She is and isn't... Like she is violent and makes others bleed but she'd feel incredible powerless if those she cares about bleed, so the Everdeen family and Peeta, she'd go stupid in worry before she'd get her again. Her own blood is more of a nuisance.

14-Does your character remember names or faces easier?
Faces, because of how she was treated, she learned to read faces better then the average person. That's how it started with her calling Katniss little hunter, Peeta was baker boy and Gale is fucker. It took her a while to know their names. He doesn't know the name of her candidate "friends". Haymitch she knows because duh and Effie because of "efing great the reaping once again." Was something she remembers her brother saying and yeah, Effie.

15-Is your character preoccupied with money or material possession? Why or why not?
Yes but only material possessions. She has her blades and doesn't want to lose them, the only gift she got from her parents because it was a need for her training and the ring that ties her to her brother.

16-Which does your character idealize most: happiness or success?
Success. She had been taught to be the best and she needs to be the best to cover up her brother's shadow on the family name. Her parents consider her losing in the hunger games as grievous as their son's rape. Holding both to the same level of shame.

17-What was your character's favorite toy as a child?
It was a little toy bird made of wood with wooden joints for the wings. Having found it abandoned somewhere and yes for those worrying she brought it with her to the victors' village.

18-Is your character more likely to admire wisdom, or ambition in others?
Ambition, always pushing on and going forward no matter the situation or how you feel about it.

19-What is your character's biggest relationship flaw? Has this flaw destroyed relationships for them before?
Two things, trust and violence.
She doesn't trust easily and when she does, she trusts too much. Never having had a stable life to develop correctly.
And she tends to get violent, angry, chasing people off. Neither had destroyed relationships because she never had any.