𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 you think she gon wake up?" Von lifted his head up and glared at booka for an answer. "ion know, the doctor said it could be days or weeks." booka shrugged.

von stayed silent. he looked straight ahead at noting in particular. "you know we got into it bad a few days ago and ain't been cool since." booka laughed a little at their petty argument.

"bout what?" von wondered. "shit you." booka answered. "what yall arguing about me for?" von scrunched his face a little.

"damn near every argument going around been about you." booka added. "why everything gotta be so complicated." von dragged his hands down his face.

"yall made it that way." booka motioned between sky and von. "i wouldn't even lie, yall held everybody together. when yall called it quits everybody just fell apart ... especially her." he pointed at sky who laid in the hospital bed.

"why did you do that?" booka squinted his eyes at von. "do what?" von looked at him as he grew irritated.

"leave her, like for real this time what made you leave her for real? i never noticed how much she needed you until now." booka spoke in a stern voice.

von grew silent as he thought of the words to say. "you ever get tired of the same shit? everyday it was a argument and i was ova it." he scratched his head.

"i needed a break, i never planned on this going as far as it did. I planned on coming back to her but then i met kema." Von added.

"kema?" booka jerked his head back. "Kema over sky?? you for real right now?" booka laughed in his face.

"shit so easy when i'm with her, easier than it was when i was with sky. i love sky i always will ian even gon lie but i need somebody like Kema." He spoke.

"sky needed you." booka looked at von as he made his way out the door.

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

@𝐋𝐈𝐋𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄.𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀 11s

𝐒𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐘𝐀 11s