𝙋𝘼𝙍𝙏 - 𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔

➪➪➪

➪➪➪

"𝐌𝐘 baby look just like me." saniya turned the camera to show her ultrasound photos. "i kinda see rondo." heavyn tilted her head to the side, trying to get a better look.

"don't play like that." saniya put her face in the camera and blank stared her. Sky laughed.

"if my baby look like him i might just cry." saniya admitted. "rondo definitely gon fuck up my lil one." Sky frowned jokingly.

"i like that nickname." saniya smiled at the thought. she loved how supportive her family and friends were of her having this baby.

it was nothing but love towards her and rondos baby. part of her was terrified that they wouldn't except her and the baby.

"what lil one?" sky raised an eyebrow. "yeah it's cute." saniya smiled widely. "i'll call y'all back when i leave." saniya told before hanging up.

"you ever wonder what you'd do if von got you pregnant?" heavyn sat next to sky on the couch.

"i probably would abort it." sky looked down at the floor as she shrugged. "what? why" heavyn was shocked to hear that answer.

"i thought you would use that as a way to keep him." heavyn scratched her head. "i can't keep nobody who don't wanna be kept." sky affirmed.

"but im definitely not right for kids and besides im only nineteen." She told. "right right" heavyn flicked through shows on the Tv.

"watch this movie with me." heavyn smiled excitedly. before sky could respond booka walked into the house with all his friends.

"yeah... no." sky got up from the couch and walked upstairs to her room.

"don't nobody care about her little attitude." booka made a weird face. "the fuck happened?" heavyn returned the weird face.

"she got mad at me because i called her out on her shit." booka had no empathy for their argument.

"what shit?" heavyn suddenly got defensive over sky due to her not being in the room. "she don't listen and she gon fuck up her life moving the way she is." booka shook his head as he expressed the way he felt.

"she seem fine to me." heavyn scuffed. "whatchu mean how she moving?" La was confused.

"she irresponsible, she know she gotta get certain shit done but keep fucking up." booka explained.

"like remember when her parole officer came, she ain't even drug test her because her ass was high out her mind." he added.

"why you telling her business?" heavyn looked at him angrily. "not cool." she mugged him.