Chapter 25

Sorry, that is took for ever for this update, when I finally almost had a new chapter, it deleted and I was sad. I have basically been really busy lately (including being in a car crash [picture is shown of it being pulled out of a ditch]). Very, very sorry, you guys

This chapter is dedicated to LillianChase85 for being a supportive reader and, just like you guys, is very kind to me and believes in me and was adaptive to the time it took to publish this.

Anyway, enjoy!
_______________________________________[*_*]______

"What took you so long?" I asked Lukas as he opened the car door and got in. "You were gone 20 minutes."

"Not my fault I had to call your brother and ask him the size of your pants because your phone died and that was the only clothes size you forgot to mention. Unfortunately, your brother got the wrong idea so I had to explain to him why I had to get you new clothes. After that, he asked why we had gone to the woods in an unsafe place. Then, he asked why we had gotten wet without our bathing suits. Finally, I had to explain that we got bored after going to Starbucks. I didn't tell him anything else, but he scolded me for a very long time because I left you in the parking lot."

"Oh. Well did you get the clothes?" I asked.

"Yes, how else would I be in dry clothes?" He said, gesturing to his blue T-shirt and jeans.

"That was my polite way of asking you to give me the d*** clothes." I said, holding out my hand for him to hand me the Walmart bag of clothes. "Where am I going to get changed?"

"Back seat? I won't look."

"No. I need to get changed somewhere that is not a glass display box." I said, turning down the offer quickly.

"You can put up the sun blinds and a towel so no one can see." He offered. "You're too wet to go in anywhere so this is your only choice."

"No." I demanded.

"You can just let Ash ask you all of those questions when you walk into the apartment wet." He offered.

"Ugh..." I frowned. "You look and I will stab out your eyes with a fork and then tell James you went to a party."

"Anything else?" He said slowly.

"I'll tell Britney you're single and give her your phone number."

"Deal!" He said, quickly.

"I thought so." I said, smiling.

"I thought so, too. Now go strip in the back seat, Ana." He laughed.

"There are so many things wrong with that sentence. And, Ana, really?" I asked, opening the car door.

"We went through this already. A-T-H-E-N-A. If you swap the letter 'A', your name is 'The Ana.' Ana is now my pet name for you."

"You're ridiculous." I snarled getting out of the car and getting into the back seat.

"That's it? I was honestly expecting more insult from you, Ana."

"What do you want now?"

"Can you give me a cute pet name?" He asked, innocently.

"A**. I will call you A**."

"That doesn't make sense. Try harder." He challenged.

"But doesn't it? Sound out Lukas. Luke-a**. Take out the Luke. Not to mention it's a type of animal and animals are pets." I smiled, starting to attempt to put the towel up to form a barricade. "It makes sense with your logic." I snorted, tying the ends of the towel to the headrests.