On Top 🤭- Chris

I was lying in bed when suddenly I heard the doorknob turn. I groan and roll over, looking to see that it was Chris.

"Oh hey baby," I say, smiling at him.

"Hey love," Chris says, walking over to the bed to kiss me.

I watch him get changed before climbing into bed to cuddle with me.

"I missed you," I say to him frowning.

"I missed you too baby but I'm here now," Chris says pulling me closer into his arms.

I can smell his cologne as I lean into his warm, shirtless chest. He kisses the top of my head lightly. Chris cups my chin lightly and lifts my head to face him.

"Have I told you how pretty you look today?" Chris says smiling looking me in the eyes.

"Mmmm not yet," I say blushing.

I start to dose off in his arms until I feel Chris moving around.

"Chris what are you doing," I say annoyed.

"Baby I need you please," Chris says begging.

"You look so beautiful I need your body please," Chris says begging me.

"You so cute when you beg" I laugh at him smiling.

"Fine," I say

Chris then rolls over and pins me down onto the bed. He lightly kisses my neck leaving a big hickey. I softly moan as he kisses all over my neck leaving marks all over. He lightly tugs at my shirt.

"May I?" He asks not wanting to make me uncomfortable.

I nod as he slips off my shirt and unclips my bra, throwing it onto the floor. He kisses the top of my boob while using his hands to lightly massage my nipples. I moan getting goosebumps as he kisses my boobs. He moves over to my other nipple and starts to lightly suck on it moving his tongue around in circles. I whimper and moan trying to stay quiet.

I lightly run my hands through Chris's hair twirling it around my fingers. I feel his hands run down to my shorts tugging at them as a signal for me to take them off. I lift my butt and let Chris gently take them off along with my underwear.

He slowly runs his hands down my body giving me goosebumps. He leans down and starts to kiss my thighs gently moving farther in, getting closer and closer to my wet pussy which was now begging for his attention.

"Not too fast princess," Chris says smirking up at me.

I try to move myself closer to Chris's head but he grabs my thighs and pushes me back. He kisses the inside of my thighs leaving dark hickeys. He's so close I can feel his hot breath against my begging clit. He puts his thumb on my sensitive clit and lightly rubs it in circles. I become even more wet at his touch and moan lightly.

"Please Chris" I beg him whining.

He sticks two fingers inside of my wet pussy  making me gasp in pleasure. He sticks them deeper inside before moving them back out, going back and forth.

"C-chris, you so good" I moan out.

"I know baby," Chris says looking up at me and smirking.

He starts to move in and out faster and rougher making me moan. I feel him touch my g spot making me feel like I'm gonna squirter. I moan louder this time. Chris pushes his fingers as deep as possible inside of me.

"Chris I'm gonna squirt omg" I whine at him.

Chris goes inside of me one more time before I squirt over his hand. I arch my back and feel my eyes roll back in my head as I'm shaking. Chris pushes my thighs down to keep me from shaking so much.

"Chris" I moan out so loud I was almost screaming.

I collapse onto the bed still shaking, out of breathe from Chris's hand work.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

another story bc I have nothing better to do w my life 😭👍

I tried to put more detail into this one

another Chris one bc Chris is so 😻💋