Movies 🎬- Matt

Me and Matt had been planning for awhile to go to the movies, we wanted to see the new horror movie coming out. I'd bought us seats for one of the highest rows up because there was less people.

We arrived at the movies and grabbed our snacks. We sat down in our seats and started the movie is was great.

The movie was super good and I was super focused on it until I kept feeling Matt pulling my hand and whining.

"What" I snapped at him annoyed.

He just grabbed my hand and held it tight.

In around 15 minutes he moved my hand onto his lap. I felt his dick raise under my hand and he whimpered at my touch.

"Please" he whined.

"Matt oh my God we're at the movies" I said shocked.

"I need it please" he whined again.

"Fine, stay quiet tho" I said to him.

I pulled his pants and boxers down revealing his hard cock. Matt whimpered and raised his hips begging for my touch.

I placed my hand on his dick and moved my hand up and down. I started slow and started to go faster. Matt started whimpering again.

"shut up" I said to him sternly.

I moved faster and faster feeling every vein on Matt's hardened dick.

"B-baby I'm gonna cum" Matt whined tossing his head back in pleasure.

I feel Matt's cum release over my hand as I stopped.

Matt lightly groaned out of breathe.

"Thank you baby" Matt said pulling his pants back on and leaning in to kiss me.

I wiped the cum over the movie seat next to us as I didn't know what to do.

The movie finished and we walked out hoping no one heard us.

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

how was itttt.

I have like no ideas omg 😭😭😭

I JS REALIZED THIS IS THE FIRST MATT ONE.

💕