She Wasn't Alone

CHAPTER 37

"Hey," MJ says watching y/n walk up the steps to the front of the school. "Where's Peter and Ned," she signed as they began to make their way into the school.

"Waiting for us by the lockers," walking past the students she tries not to bump into anyone.

"So how was the break," MJ says while moving to the side to let someone pass.

"It was nice, very relaxing," opening the locker she watched Peter and Ned make their way towards them.

"Hey MJ," Peter mumbles, leaning against the locker. "Hey," she says, examining his face.

"How was the New Year's Eve Party," Ned asked

"Ned," Peter screamed and whispered, telling him to hush. Closing her locker she sighs with a small smile.

"It was fun, by the way, he sucks at dancing," y/n says

"I know," Ned responded

Walking down the hall she stops when someone hits her shoulder and hits hers with force, turning to look she catches the sight of an angry Liz.

"Disgusting," wiping her shoulder roughly as if she just finished rolling around in the dirt. Turning around y/n continues walking trying not to laugh.

"Not even ten minutes and she's already starting," MJ says while watching y/n hide her smile.

"Why are you laughing," Ned questioned.

"Thinking about that time MJ broke her nose," she sighed, as she reminisced on the memories. "I could do it again,"

"No, let's make it through the first day without broken bones," Peter says while stepping into the classroom.

"Welcome class, the syllabus can be found on the tables. We will get started in a minute," the teachers explained as students began to fill the class.

"Hey sugar, nice hair," Flash says, tucking a piece of it behind her ear. Grabbing his wrist she looks at him unamused by his gesture.

"Wrong move Flash," Peter says, trying not to laugh. Taking a seat he watches his partner hold onto his wrist tightly.

Letting him go she took a seat. As he began to walk away she watched using her powers to trip him. A smirk tugged at her lips as she watched him try to regain his balance.

"Real smooth Flash," someone in the class says.

Walking into the lunch room y/n took a seat waiting for Peter and Ned to get their lunch.

"Look at you, where are your friends," Liz asked, taking a seat beside her, and glancing at the girl y/n sighed as she ignored her.

"You lying," a scoff escaped her lips as she turned to look at Liz

"I know you can speak, and if you can do that you're not deaf," putting distance between the two she attempted to ignore her whining and her lack of knowledge towards the deaf community.

"Look what the cat dragged in," She says watching Peter and the others place their plates on the table. "I feel bad for you," she admits standing up.

"You feel that's a first," MJ says sitting beside y/n.

"I feel bad you have to be friends with this charity case," clenching her fist under the table she looked at Peter who was obviously annoyed.

"We're not friends with a charity case we are friends with her," Ned points out