Babysitter?

Chapter 19
Tonys Pov
After I was done icing my face I decided to go to my lab. I had a bracelet that connected to Y/n training room but I guess it's time for me to put it on if she is using it now.

Right now I am working on my watch after using it for the first time. When Loki got here I found some flaws. Like how I couldn't get off my hand it took 3 hours to do that and some other things.

So far I have fixed one problem that I didn't know about, it overheats. If I fired my repulsor beam I could have burnt my hand.

My wrist is vibrating... Wait no that would be the bracelet I look down and it's glowing blue. I go find Banner.

"Banner garb the med kit and follow me." he grabs the kit as we run out.

We got to the training room and went to wear Y/n training area is located. I open the door and Banner came in behind me. As we walked in she had blood and what looks like splinters on her face.

"It was going good, really good until it literally, blew up in my face"
Bruce pulled up a chair and started working her face and I guess I was there until was needed or moral support.

"Y/n how did you get splinters in your face." Bruce asked while taking the last one out.
"I was learning to control my powers and the stacking block blew up in my face."

Bruce then began to stitch upcuts and put cream on the rest.

"You may have a few scars after the heal"
"Mis. Romanoff wanted me to inform the team that lunch is ready."

"Thank you J.A.R.V.I.S, Banner you can go ahead we will meet you there."

Banner left and I took his seat in front of Y/n.

"That doesn't look pretty "
"Haha very funny"
"You know you have to change out of the long sleeves it will take your arms longer to heal"
"All I have are long sleeves"
"Now I know you have one short sleeve shirt in there"
"Maybe but-"

"No one is going to judge on your scars. We love you for you are. You may be ashamed but Sam might think it's cool. we won't ask any question we will just eat and you can do whatever you want"

"Fine"

"Lets go I will walk you to your room"

We got up and left.

Y/n POV

Tony walked me to my room and waited for me outside right now I am trying to find that shirt. I changed into some black leggings and fuzzy crocs and the shirt Clint gave me when I arrived here straight out of HYDRA. Also I grabbed a green blanket from out of the top of my closet. I wrapped it around my arms hoping I could pass.

I walked out of my room and closed the door and Tony was there

I walked out of my room and closed the door and Tony was there. I tied it around my neck like a cape so I could keep it closed with my hands.

" Before you say anything I made a compromise"
"I wouldn't dream of it, as long as you are not wearing long sleeves."