I am chimmie not jimin

Suga pov

He looked so elegant and like a prince . Just looking like a wow .

Jimin's gaze slowly lifted and locked with mine .

Jimin : tata tae tae .

What the actual fuck ?

Suga : hey jimin ! What hap-

Jimin : no near me and I Ani jiminie . I chimmie

Hold up . Why he is talking like a child ? Chimmie , that's what y/niee call jimin right but .

Jimin : i wannie tata tae tae .

Suga : are you perhaps talking about Taehyung ?

His eyes literally held such a pure joy on mentioning taehyung's name .

Jimin : tata tae tae

He chanted excitedly as he clapped his hands . I guess our jimin is also a little .

Omg that's a big surprise but I am loving it tho . But now how should I deal with him !

Aww how adorable it would be seeing y/niie and jiminie running around . Damn such adorable babies we got here . I am gonna spoil chimmie then but not jiminie . Hmph .

Aish I am sure I am such a softie for my boys and for my girl ..

End of pov

Yoongi smiled as he went and sat on end of the bed .

CHIM : nooooooo ! You no sittie

Jimin shouted aggressively and in tiny as yoongi immediately stood up with his hands on air like he is surrendering .

Jimin took steps and kneeled at the place where Suga sat and dusted it .

Chim : its tata's and chimmie bed not you

Yoongi looked at him in disbelief . Wow just wow .
Yoongi exhaled as he closed his eyes , tilted his neck side to side . When he opened his eyes . He was in shock .

Jimin was standing few feet away from yoongi but with a vase in his hands . Yoongi's breathe got stuck in his lungs .

Yoongi : ok chi-

Chim : no back go backie . You no in here

Yoongi rolled his eyes but at the same time he found it so adorable .

Jimin kept raising his arms with vase to and fro trying to imitate he is gonna hit him , but looked so adorable like a puppy moving his tail to and fro .

Y/N , the girl woke up when she heard noises and not finding yoongi by her side . She panicked .

As she took her Bubba along with her and went in search of her yoongs . From where these noise are coming from ?

Yes , she was scared , she was terrified , her heart beat was in marathon . Many thoughts were in her mind .

What if scary monster come and eat her yoongs ? What if he got lost in this mansion ? What if he was pooping and got flushed inside ? What if he went to drink water and turned into mosquito ?