sweetheat or sweetheart

You three followed the door behind and peeked your heads outside to see the hallway empty indicating he left as u all three sighed .

And again burst into fist of laughs

They let u to get dressed up as everyone was woke up by their alaram and got freshend up .

You were dressed in pink sweatshirt and in a black jumpsuit .

You exited the room as ur hair was not still done .

You started ur journey but the fact that u were lost .

What should I do ? You thought as u pouted and made small steps towards a direction .

There was a staircase . U smiled as u started to climp up .

then suddenly u were startled when a hand encircled around ur waist as u let out a small squeak and
Started to struggle when that person lifted u up from the stairs .

Jk Pov

We all were in living room except out Lil one .

Jin hyung asked me to look for her , then only we all can sit for eat .

I went and looked for my Lil bunny in the bedroom but she was not here ??

I searched but couldn't find her .

As I came out of her bedroom and saw that she was trying to climb up the stairs , huh

how cute ....

End of pov

'its me ' said jk

Y/n: ' Who is me '

Jk : 'are u serious ?'

You : ' no , I am y/nniwee'

Jk facepalmed mentally at ur brilliance .

Jk : 'Shall we go ?'

He asked as he made u turn towards him while u kept ur hands on his chest . As u started at him .

U were confused by his behaviour as he kept coming close to ur face staring at ur soft lips .

Your hair which was not done complicated u more , ur baby hairs sticking out to ur forehead making u look more cute .

He was about to kiss not untill u sneezed straight on his face as he just closed his eyes trusfrated I mean frustrated .

You giggled causing him to snap back as he also started to laugh with u .

Aish her innocence !! I was about to kiss her . No , I should not think like that . Whatever I will do , that should be my baby's big self concern only
-jk

Jk : ' come lets go '

He called out . He bended down as u got on his back by wrapping ur arms around his neck and legs around his torso .

You both started ur journey by him giving u piggy back rude . As u came down stairs.

Dining table was arranged with delicious foods and members were waiting for u both in hall .

Tae : ' aww isn't my baby cloud's hair is not done yet ?

He cooed and that's when jk noticed ur not so done hair well let's atleast say no more cotton in ur hair .

Tae got up from his seat . Jk let him pick u up as tae picked u from jk's back and placed u down on the floor .

He sat on the sofa as he started to do ur hair .

Hobi : that's so cute

Tae : well I did a great job

He said as he patted ur head .

Jk : that's good .

Joon : tae did a great job .

Jin : ok come on boys let's eat and my cutie come we shall go !!

He called out as u all made ur way towards the dining table .

Time skipppp.....^_^

Now yoongi was the one who was carrying u to the garage room . As u all got in limo .

Seating arrangement

Jin Joon

Suga jhope

Y/n jk

Jimin tae

You were all sat opposite to each other .

Nothing u did . You just as well again got interested in suga's ring as u were playing with it .

I should buy me some rings
-jimin ....

U all reached the mall .

Surprisingly it was too much crowded , good ?!
Why ? No one can notice you eight .

The limo was parked in parking lot by the driver .

Joon : well everyone wear mask .

He announced as u frowned .

You : why ?

Jimin : for our safety ...duh

You : safety ???

Yoongi : yeah . Cause hmm...nevermind

Even if I explain she is not gonna understand tho
- Suga

Tae : so that no one can see ur cute face . Cause here theifs are there who want to kidnap cute kids .

He said so dramatically that u gasped while tae also gasped loud just like u .

You wore a black mask which jimin helped u to wear

You all got down from the limo .

Tae : shall I carry u sweetheart ?

He asked .

You : sweet heat?!?

Jk : no it is sweetheart

You : what does it mean ?

Jin : it's a nick name .

You made a oh face .

You : I wanna walkie sweet heartty

You said with a grin to tae .

Tae just stared at u and started to blush as he smiled uncontrollably as his hands cupped his face .

Others laughed at tae's blush mess .

...............

But still they thought it could have been me .

You all went and there was elevator in front of u .

U stared at it more like blinked ur eyes .

Then suddenly a 'ding' sound was heard which made u flinch as the door opened .

You : ' I don't wanna gat in this ding thing '

U stated .

It's gonna be hard .

Jk : nothing is wrong ! It will take u up the floor .

He stated as u looked at him and to that ding thing . You pouted .

Jk : don't worry come

He said as he opened his arms open as u went to him and hugged his arms around his neck as he picked u up and entered the elevator .

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••

There is no point
Being grown up
If u can't
Be childish sometimes

•••••••••••••••••💞💞••••••••••••••