𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕊𝔼𝕍𝔼ℕ

TW: VIOLENCE, ASSAULT, SEXUAL ASSAULT, TALKING ABOUT DRUGS AND RAFE JUST BEING CRAZY

JJ IS LEANING AGAINST one of the golf carts while throwing a rubber ball onto the air that he sneakily brings in with him. Minutes have been passed since he arrived after he told Sarah to ask Hope to meet him hereut he's still can't see her figure everywhere around he course.

But that's not enough to make him back down and turns away from his plan. He just thought that maybe Sarah or Hope needs more time to walk away from Rafe's grasp. Since he can't keep himself and his hands off from Hope.

That actually causing JJ to roll his eyes and gag in disgust. He thinks he needs to baptize Hope every time he needs to touch her. Since there's still Rafe's handprints all over her. He needs to sanitize himself too.

While he's still in his deep thought, thinking about Hope and how he wish he can send Rafe to a freakin hell hole, Hope already walking into the course while her eyes wildly searching the place for his blond strands.

The sun already fully set down minutes ago and the course looks gloom and eerily dark without the lights. The lights only help her to see very little and she needs to take a good look in every steps she takes if she's still wish to keep her face off from the grass.

"JJ?" She calls out for his name in lower tone, afraid if anyone else caught her being here when she's suppose to be at the event.

JJ who heard her voice calls for him immediately stood up from the cart, eyes fixed on her figure who just walks in.

"Hope?" He said, shoving the rubber ball back into his pocket while looking straight to Hope who is still searching for him and stops walking when she finally caught him by the carts.

His breath got sucked up when he saw her standing there, only couple inches away from his reach. JJ knows he already saw her earlier, looking pretty in the baby blue dress while enjoying the spotlight on her being in the middle of the crowds of her people.

But right now, when she's standing there looking clueless and confuse, JJ almost falls on his knees. She looks so pretty and there's no other words can describe how JJ feels for it other than mesmerized.

"Is that you?" Hope continues, squinting her eyes to get a better look on him.

"Yeah, it's me" JJ confirmed, nodding his head with a soft smile plaster on his face.

Hope quickly running towards him without wasting much time after he's confirmed himself. She doesn't care if she's in heels and dress, she doesn't care if she's going to trip and fell eating the grass. She just wants to reach for JJ, wanting to make sure he's fine.

"Whoa, watch your--" but his words got cut off when Hope just launching herself on him, wrapping her arms around his torso causing him to stumble back a little with a grunt come out from his mouth.