𝔽𝕆ℝ𝕋𝕐 𝕋ℍℝ𝔼𝔼

WHEN THEY’RE ARRIVED at her house with JJ parked his bike miles away to avoid from her neighbour and her parents that might arrived earlier suspicious, Hope quickly sneaks him in into her house. She’s making sure that nobody out there are watching them to make a report to her parents.

Her neighbours can be a little nosy sometimes. Actually, a lot of nosy and pretty much all the time. It almost like they're breathing right on her neck.

JJ can’t hide his excitement as soon as he’s stepping inside the massive and enormous mansion. His eyes sparkling when he looks around the expensive interior design that that obviously cost a fortune.

He never been in any Kook’s house and he never ever thought about it because of his personal hatred and obvious despised he had for them. But now he’s got the chance, standing in the middle of the living room that twice sizes of his entire house, he can’t help to admire it.

He’s inspecting every single decorations and paintings and even vases that placed along the hallway, he can’t restrain himself from keep touching them. He almost knock one of the frames down to the floor.

Hope just finished locking the door and still not aware of the stunts by him, but as soon as she turned to find the boy, she catches him trying to check himself out from a big ass mirror that her mother hang through a hallway in between the living room and dining room.

“I think I look like Harry Styles” JJ suddenly mutters, ruffling his own hair trying to make a hairstyle. Hope toss her car keys into a bowl, giving the boy a funny look.

“You wish" Hope said, walking towards him who is still checking out himself.

JJ looks away from the mirror and squinting his eyes at the redhead after he's hearing the comment "What? You disagree with me?"

"About you looking like Harry Styles?" she questioned back, cocking her brow.

"Yeah"

"Keep wishing, JJ" she said again, though she can't deny that there's a little resemblance between JJ and that singer. But she can't really pointed out what and where, maybe the eyes or something.

"I could pass as his brother, you know" JJ still trying, confident enough with himself.

“Oh you're definitely could” She sarcastically said "You're like, the Walmart version of him. Definitely pass as his brother"

JJ let out a loud grumble when he sense the sarcasm and hint of tease coming from her. He's not appreciates this type of attitudes from her.

"You know, there’s a redhead I know used to be so nice and sweet but I think she’s acting like a brat lately” he complained, walking away from the mirror passing the girl.

Hope knows he’s talking about her but she's just playing right into his game “I don’t know, maybe she’s learning from someone that taught her how to be bratty” she shrugged.

JJ narrowing his eyes at hee “I don’t like you anymore, Kook”

“Nah, you just told me three times that I’m actually your favourite Kook”

“Well, I take it back”

“That’s not going to make me less likeable” Hope shrugs, keep giving her unbothered look and JJ had it enough.

He flipped his middle finger at her before he stormed pass her to the living room and throw himself onto the couch. She can’t hold her laugh any longer and it explode right away at the tantrum showing off by the boy.

She shook her head and following the boy’s trail, found him getting comfortable on her couch.

Without hesitates, she rounds to the front before she also throws herself on it just right next to him. JJ gives her a side eye look, but he can’t help to adjust himself to let Hope has some space.