15 - date

We were scrolling for a couple of minutes until I gasped.

"What?" Matt asked me.

"We should go on a date." I went straight to the point.

"Wow uhm— straight to the point. Yeah we should tho." Matt said and I nodded.

"What time is it?" Matt asked since I was holding his phone.

"6 pm." I answered. "Okay we'll go out to dinner then." Matt said and I nodded.

"Ugh I forgot I have to get up to get ready." Matt mumbled and I giggled.

I stood up first and pulled Matt up.

I looked in my closet and grabbed a white dress and a black jean jacket.

I walked to the bathroom and changed into the outfit.

I did my hair and my makeup before I walked out my bathroom and back into my bedroom to see Matt sitting on the bed, scrolling on his phone.

He looked up from his phone and his face brightened.

"You look—" He searched for the right word. "Perfect." He smiled and I giggled.

"No like actually tho— you look beautiful." Matt said.

"Stop." I giggled, hiding my face in my hands.

I grabbed some shoes and put them on.

Matt sat on my bed and put on his shoes as well.

After we were both done, we went downstairs.

"I'm gonna say bye to Jade real quick, you can already go in the car." I said and Matt nodded.

Matt walked out to the car while I walked downstairs to Jade's room.

I knocked on her door and opened it.

"Hi. I just wanted to say that I'll be out for a while." I said and she nodded.

I hummed before I closed her door and went to the kitchen.

I grabbed my purse and my phone before I walked out to the car.

When Matt saw me, he hurried out of the car and opened the passenger seat.

I sat in the passenger seat and smiled.

Matt walked around and sat in the driver seat.

He turned the car on and I heard 'Snowman' from Sia starting to play on the radio.

"Oh my god this is my favourite song!" I gasped and Matt turned up the song.

"Don't cry, snowman, not in front of me, who'll catch your tears if you can't catch me, darling? If you can't catch me, darling." I started.

I sang along the whole time while Matt drove us somewhere, occasionally glancing at me.

"Oh this is the best part!" I gasped and Matt smiled.