☯....10....☯

THIRD PERSON POV

This is a modern fairytale No happy endings...

Taehyung woke early in the
morning...

he looked up and jungkook was still sleeping. Tae stared as the sunlight hit his face...

he thought to himself:
The devil was once an angel too

he groaned in pain because of sleeping on the floor all night

he stood up and went inside the bathroom.he hopped in the shower and loved the hot water hitting his back. Soothing all his sore muscles from last night...

he rubbed himself and looked
down and saw his foundation going down the drain...

After the shower, he dried up his body and looked at himself in the mirror. All the marks exposed...

he opened his makeup pouch and took out her foundation and his moisturizer. Mixing them both together, he started rubbing it evenly on his body. Covering the marks up again as he whispered to himself

"This is what I will be doing or the rest of my life." Focused on covering each mark..

he got out and Jungkook was still
sleeping..

Taehyung decided to wear his
favorite white flare dress with cute loose pant and his hair in his natural brown loose curls...

Taehyung decided to wear hisfavorite white flare dress with cute loose pant and his hair in his natural brown loose curls

TAEHYUNG POV

I hated the way he slept. How can someone sleep so calmly? His rules last night made me too frightened...

I went down and saw grandma was already up...

I smiled and said "Good morning."
Her eyes sparkled when she saw me and wished me morning in return...

She was a nice old lady. Nothing like him. He is a walking devil spawn on this earth...

I asked, "Do you know what does Jungkook likes for breakfast?" Ada giggled and said..