☯....9....☯

A new husband picks up his wife in his arms and takes him through the doorstep for a good long happy marriage but he didn't...

He left him on the road and told him to step in alone...

he looked around. The mansion was bigger than the Parkers house...

he stood around for a while until the door opened. Ada came out and asked,

"Where's jungkook?” Taehyung gulped and stuttered

"H-he said to tell you that he will be late.” he smiled ..

" He had some important work to do.”  Ada sighed and mumbled to herself..

”What am I gonna do with that boy? Has to work on his wedding night?" Taehyung just shrugged.

Ada smiled at him with sympathy in her eyes
" Come in, child. It's freezing out there!"

Taehyung stepped inside the
mansion for the first time ever. The color palette of the whole building including the decorations and furniture gave his eyes a cool peaceful feeling...

His grandmother was really nice. Sweet too. he wished he could have someone like her in his life too..

Ada said "Why don't you
go and change. I know you haven't eaten anything all day."

She smiled and continued "You know with the wedding excitements and all. I remember when I married jungkook's grandfather like it was yesterday."

Ada started giggling as she remembered her younger days and Taehyung couldn't help but smile at
her, wishing he could make those memories too...
Taehyung thought to herself:
If only she knew.

Taehyung smiled at her and she
sent Taehyung to jungkook's room
upstairs..

he opened the door and looked at his room...

It was a combination of grey
and... black.

he thought:He must like black a lot

he thought:
He must like black a lot.

he sat on his bed and noticed the black sheets were really soft silk...

And with the weather freezing outside, the sheets were really cold to the touch...

he smiled but then again his smile disappeared when he imagined jungkook and him in the same bed...

Taehyung married him because he didn't want to be in the same bed as him but he just couldn't have it.

Taehyung purses his lips and closed his eyes , whispering to calm hid nerves down

"One... two... three... four... five... six... seven... eight... night... ten."..

he opened his eyes and sighed... Getting up from the bed and locking the door...