thankful for everything but youu!!

Sugarhill NYC|
12:30 pm
Drop what yall thankful forrr
Ima start, im thankful for yall n this journey we all took wit this book🫶🏾
—————————————————————————

Y/n pov

I knocked on dd n his family door as I waited outside wit zaria knocked out in her car seat.

His mama invited me over for dinner knowing me n dd not even really on speaking terms.

But everytime I tried to decline her offer she bring up that same line "do it for the baby's sake"

N yes I do want dd n zaria life but damn, this co parenting shit ain't for the weak-

After a minute the door finally opened revealing dd mom.

She immediately went for zaria, picking her up n kissing her on her face making her show her gummy smile, now being fully awake.

"She's getting so biggg" his mom said smiling before finally coming over to hug me.

I hugged her back before following her inside to where the rest of the family was.

They all lifted there head from the couch putting their eyes on me as I did a small wave.

"Heyy everybody" I smiled.

I immediately was getting the face of disgust.

Some of dd aunts n uncles did not like me at ALL.

They think im ran through, n ghetto, but besides them everybody else is alright.

"Ohhh shi mhhh" ddot said almost walking pass me, before turning round to hug me.

"heyy darrian" I said hugging back.

He gave me a mean mug.

"Why tf is you calling me that yk that's not my name"

"Well I mean it say that on yo birth certificate, but hey" I shrugged.

He flipped me off before walking into the kitchen.

"Fatass" I mumbled.

" I heard you, but ima let it slide"

I laughed a lil before my demeanor was quickly changed.

"Mann what you want David?" I said looking up at the curly head infront of me.

"Where zaria?"

"She's here..." I said bluntly.

"Don't bs where tf she at"

"First off, back tf up out my face. N she's wit yo dukes somewhere n here, now leave me alone."

He backed up n started laughing.

"Ian een gon start wit you mh, you can save ts for that other nigga"

I just shook my head.

He always talking bout my ex, like he obsessed wit him so badly.

I just started at him in disappointment, he was so childish.