21

Jungguk couldn't stop blaming himself. Crying his heart out while staring at the operation room knowing you're fighting for your life.

Every beat of his heart wishes for your safety. Only if your heart matches his he wouldn't think twice but to give it to you cause that's how much he adores you. Ready to sacrifice himself just to be sure you'll be able to open your eyes again.

Alice came and rubbed his back. She wanted to comfort him but she doesn't know how. All she wish is for you to be safe so that she won't see the man she used to love this ruined and broken.

As they're praying for you a man came running to they and the next thing they knew was that Gguk is already laying on the ground, his lips started to bleed while his eyes looks so lost.

"What the fck huh?! What did you do to her?! I knew she won't be safe with you!! Why can't you just accept the fact that she's choosing me huh?!." Jungkook said

His voice was deep and husky, the vibration in his pitch was quite clear. He's that mad that his face turned red while his vain almost popped out. At this point all he could think about is put blame on his twins because of what happened to you as well as how his life fcked up.

As Alice saw that she came immediately running in between while blocking Gguk.

"It's no one's fault!! Why are you blaming him!!" Jungkook laugh after hearing her says that. Alice help Gguk to stand up when Jungkook sudden grabbed her by his n'ck and pin her on the wall.

"What did you just say? No one's fault? It's absolutely your fault!! Your fcking fault!! If you didn't hoe around then it won't happen!! Yn would be safe and my life won't be ruined!!".

Jungguk pushed Jungkook and he succeeded, the three of them look completely lost. Jin came running down the hall way and saw the three of them. He looked at Jungguk and he was about to punch him but Jungkook immediately stopped him.

The moment of silence Begin. Jin knew what you've went through while being with Jungguk. How much you lowered yourself while begging him for love. And he knew who your life changes when you're with Jungkook, how happy you were. He just couldn't figured out who make you felt so much pain that is over the limit of your heart could take.

"If something happens to my sister I won't blame anyone but you Gguk. She already went too much while being with you so how could you be so damn cruel while all she asked was for you to love her." Jin said, he walked passed at them and stared at the operation door where he could see you fighting for your life.

They both faced each other. Anger, disappointment and hate is visible in each other's eyes. "Yn is the only one that I have why can't you just let her go." Jungguk state making Jungkook look at him and chuckles.

"You knew I could treat her better. She loved me first. I owned her first she won't even want you if it wasn't from me cause she only loved you as me." Jungkook said.

"This isn't first come first serve Jungkook, grow up. You left her to pursue your dreams right? You're the center of attention. The everyone's choice, the good one. The perfect twin while I'll the black sheep, the ruined one and Yn is the only one I have and I'll treat her and make sure to give her the word. I can treat her better."

Jungkook just looked at his brother, he couldn't speak. Jungguk wasn't wrong but no one has a right to judge his love for Yn cause in those time he was with her was the best of the best moments in his life and so as you.

"It's not us who decides who she will be with but I hope soon you'll realize that she's more safe with me. Away from dirty eyes that layed on her after letting her in that stage. The way you make her slept with other for your money and power. The way you put her in illegal to be more known. I hope you realized all of those, like how you ruined my girls innocent life and made her your bed w'rmer while all she asked was for your love.

Jungkook left after that. Jungguk watched his disappear from his sight and closed his eyes. Now he realized how bad he has been with you before. How he never lay single glace at you unless when he's c'ck need warmth. He started asking himself if his feelings is even real or he's just afraid to let go of you.