Twenty-Four: Rated M

Yes, I've given in.

I finally wrote smut.

I got very carried away honestly. Like really carried away. So I want to see both hands on the phone people.

If you want to skip this, really recommend to reading after: "You okay, Hartley?" Brady asked in amusement, his voice incredibly cocky.

That part is around 3/4 of the way through. The ending is really important and you do not want to miss it!

●・○・♥︎・○・●

The time it took to go from the parking lot to Brady's bedroom went by in a flash.

Brady tossed Tatum onto the bed with ease, pressing his body against her instantly. His lips captured hers again hastily, like he needed to constantly be touching her. Tatum was dizzy as she kissed him just as feverishly, needing him as close as possible. She tugged him closer and closer, her heart pounding in her chest.

Brady pulled back briefly and Tatum felt like she was set on fire by the way he looked at her. His eyes were so intense and filled with such admiration that Tatum almost wanted to stay right there forever. She would be happy just staying there with Brady looking at her like that. No one had ever looked at her like that before. But Tatum wanted to explore every part of him. She wanted to be close to him. She slipped her shirt over her head, tossing it to the side. Brady unclasped her bra with one of his hands and threw it on the ground with her shirt. His hands immediately cupped her breasts, squeezing and teasing at her nipples.

He peeled his jersey off over his head and Tatum allowed herself to gawk at his physique for a few moments. It should be illegal to look that good. His muscles were so defined that he looked like a sculpture. She ran her hands down his arms before flickering her eyes back to his. Brady smirked at her before leaning back down, pressing his lips against hers again.

His hands fumbled with her pants, undoing the button. She reluctantly pulled her hands from his arms and decided to help him out, shimmying out of her pants and kicking them to the side. He did the same, leaving him in his boxers. Brady pressed himself against her and she could feel his bulge through the material. Her breath hitched as he moved his lips to her neck, slowing trailing his mouth down to her breasts.

Brady spent some time swirling his tongue around her nipples, sucking hickeys all over them. Tatum let out a moan, hands pulling at his hair. He groaned with her at the sensation, continuing his way down her body. He settled between her legs, teasing her as he pressed his mouth lightly on her thick thighs. Brady pulled her underwear down so slowly that she was sure he was doing it just to make her mad. As he pushed her legs apart, Tatum hoped Brady would start to touch her where she really needed him, but he continued to pay her thighs the most attention.

"If you don't do something, Parker, I swear to god, I'll—" Tatum started but was abruptly cut off when Brady licked a long strip up her folds and settling on her clit. She let out a cry of pleasure, throwing her head back in surprise.

"If I knew this was all I had to do to shut you up," Brady teased as he wrapped his lips around her clit, sucking harshly. Her hands flew down to his hair, tugging at the messy curls and tugging him closer. He pulled back with a grin, asking, "Now you like my hair, huh?"

"You sh-shut up," Tatum moaned out with a stutter, her hips bucking into his mouth. "Fuck, keep doing that."

"Atta girl," Brady gushed cockily, glancing up at her to watch her face briefly. He kept his eyes trained on her as he pushed two fingers inside her. Tatum's chest heaved at the sensation, unable to keep up with his movements. His tongue moved faster against her like he was on a mission.