Chapter 16. Christmas morning!

Leonia's pov- 

I opened my eyes and looked around the room. It was still dark out so that means I can't get up yet, I wonder if Santa came yet. I hope he did cause that means I can get up soon!

Maybe I should get out of my crib and check, just so mommy and daddy k is its ok for me to open my presents. I climbed over the bars of my crib and fell onto the floor. It didn't hurt because my fluffy carpet was there, I stood up and walked over to my bedroom door.

I stood on my tippy toes to open it and when I finally did there was a gate there! Mommy and daddy's door opened and daddy was standing there staring at me, "What are you doing little miss Leonia" he said looking at me.

"Goin and checkin if Santa came yet" I said, how could he not see that! Is he blind? Daddy shook his head and walked over and picked me up, "you need to sleep or Santa won't come" he said, I couldn't believe this! I thought only if I was naughty he wouldn't come!

I closed my eyes, trying hard to fall asleep, I wanted my presents! Daddy chuckled and walked into his and mommy's room and set me on their bed, mommy was still asleep. And she was snoring! I giggled that.

Daddy shook his head again and sat down next to me and pet my head, "go back to sleep you drama queen" I stuck my tounge out at him and closed my eyes to go back to sleeping.

I fell asleep again and when I woke up the sun was up! Santa must've came! I stood up and jumped around on mommy and daddy, "wake ups! Sana came!" I yelled while still jumping in them, they need to wake up!

I heard daddy groan and mommy sat up in bed, "what time is it?" She asked daddy. Time to open my presents, that's what time it is! Daddy looked over at his phone on the bedside table.

"Its 6:58" he said turning back to look at mommy. Mommy sighed, "how about we eat breakfast first Leo?, you'll need lots and lots of energy to open and play with your presents right?" She said looking at me.

I nodded, mommy wad smart! And daddy was dumb, I guess having breakfast before opening my presents was fine for me. Mommy smiled and got out of bed and picked me up.

Daddy got up too and opened the bedroom door and walked out and mommy followed. We walked downstairs and into the kitchen and mommy set me down on the counter.

•Rosaries pov-•

It was Christmas morning and I was awoken by my child jumping on my tailbone, what a great way to wake up. Once we all made it downstairs without my tailbone being beaten to a pulp I set her on the counter and started pulling out ingredients.

I decided we were gonna have pancakes, bacon, and eggs, I looked at Phelio, he wad sitting on the counter with Leo. I guess I'm doing this with minimal help, I turned on the stove and cracked the eggs into the pan and started making the pancake mix.

Once the eggs were done I put them on a plate and started putting the pancakes on one frying pan and the bacon in the oven. Soon enough I flipped the pancakes over and waited for them to finish cooking, did not want to get food poisoning Christmas day.

I put the finished pancakes on a big plate and pulled the bacon out the oven. I picked the pieces up with a ting and placed them on a different plate. "breakfasts ready" I said.

Phelio picked up Leo and put in her highchair before coming over to help me take the plates over. One I gave Leo her food she turned into a vacuum cleaner and ate everything quickly.

Me and Phelio took longer, since we wanted to actually taste the food. Once we were done I picked up Leo and brought her into the living room where the presents and Christmas tree was.

She squealed when she saw all the presents and Phelio came in with a trash bag, smart move. We both sat on the couch as she opened the presents, she finished fairly quickly and all her toys were in a pile.

Toy foods, A kitchen playset, dress up, toy make up, baby dolls, barbies, A toy car she could drive, coloring stuff and a Barbie dream house took up more room then I'd like in my living room.

Phelio and me exchanged gifts we got each other after Leo finished, he got me some pretty jewelry, gift cards, make up, and a new book. I got him cologne, new shoes, video games, and gift cards.

Christmas was pretty successful, lets hope new years will be fine too.