Chapter 2. Another meet up!

leonia's Pov:

I colored until Ms.Carrie came out to tell all of us to eat, I hope we have nuggies love nuggies! After I ate my nummie nuggies I got put in my crib by one of the other Brown's ups, Ms.Kara. I fell asleep and then woke up when the sun was out again, Ms.Kara came in and got me dressed.

I ate my cereal and then got to go play again, I started playing with a Barbie doll who kinda looks like Katjia. I toss it onto the floor and pick up another one because I don't like Katjia, this one had black hair like me, so crawled over to the doll that looks like Katjia and started slamming them into eachother.

It got a little boring after a while so I got up and toddled over to the drawing supplies and pulled out a coloring book and some crayons. I started coloring (read as scribbling) the flowers that were on the page. I felt a tap on my shoulder and I turned around to see Ms.Carrie. 

"Hey Leo, those nice people you met yesterday are here to see you again. Wanna say hi?" Ms.Carrie said, I nodded and stood up and she grabbed my hand and we walked to the meeting room. She opened the door and I saw the Man and Woman sitting in the chairs.

I waddeled over to them " Hi mis'er, hi 'iss" I said while smiling, I woman smiled back at me. " Hi cutie!" She Said and I smiled even more at her. I turned to look at the man and I glared at him he just smirked at me, "Leo, how about you go to the special room with them to play?" Ms.Connie said.

I turned to look at her and she smiled, I grabbed the woman's hand and the mans hand and dragged them to the special playroom. It was where you went if some grown ups want to meet you and spend time with you, sometimes the kids who go in here with grown ups disappear a couple days later. 

I open the door and waddle over to a bunch of blocks and sit down in the carpet, the man and woman sit on either side of me and I started just stacking the blocks to make a tower. Once the tower is made I stand up and knock it over, I love doing that!

I walked over to the coloring stuff and pulled out a couple coloring books and crayons and walked back over and sat down in the middle of them. I handed both them coloring books and dumped the crayons out on the floor and started coloring, they both started coloring too. After I finished a page Ms.Carrie came in and smiled.

"Alright Leo, say goodbye!" I glared at her, I didn't wanna say bye. I shook my head and grabbed the woman and mans hand, Ms.Carrie made the noise again then walked over and picked me up. I started screeching, "Calm down tiny we'll come see you soon" the man said while rubbing my hand and the woman nodded while rubbing my other hand.I nodded but I was still not happy!, they walked out after saying goodbye to Ms.Carrie.

After they left Ms.Carrie turned to me and looked angry, "Are you kidding me Leo!, they may not want a tiny brat like you any more, now clean up all those crayons!!" She said in a voice I didn't like then plopped me on the ground not so nice. I started crying and Ms.Carrie just turned around and walked out slamming the door shut.

I crawled over to the crayons and drawings and put them back in the bins and knocked on the door so Ms.Carrie would open it. She opened the door and grabbed my arm and pulled me out, "Go and play on the carpet now" I nodded and ran over, falling on my booty a couple of times. I heard Ms.Carrie say something quietly but I don't know what it was.

I sat down on the carpet and just waited for nap time, Ms.Kara put me down for my nap and then walked away. I miss those people they are nice. 

-----------------_________--------------___________------------_______-------------_____---

WC: 699

Ms.Carrie isn't being very nice...