Chapter 87

Nick and I were sitting in the car, patiently waiting for Noah, so that we could drive over to Jason's house.

As Noah walked out of the house, she climbed into the backseat where she was already joined by Thor, who was growling.

"He won't stop growling," Noah said, to which Nick remarked, "He's probably in protective mode." After Noah heard Nick explain what the situation was with Thor, she looked at Thor in the backseat and then over to me in the front passenger seat.

"How come he doesn't do that for me?!" Noah exclaimed with a slight expression of jealousy on her face, which made me chuckle in amusement.

"He loves me more," I taunted Noah, following my statement with a smirk and an amused tone of voice, causing Noah to roll her eyes and flick me off.

After my statement, Nick began driving towards the gates of his house and as we left his place, he started driving towards Jason's house.

As I looked out the window, watching the trees disappear behind us, I felt a gentle yet firm tug on my hand.

I turned my head to the direction of the person who had grabbed my hand, I saw Nick holding my hand, which left me feeling warm and happy from the sight of him.

I turned face towards the window again and continued watching the trees disappear behind us.

A few seconds of Nick driving passed by, I saw him make a turn onto another street, which led us to a magnificent and beautiful mansion.

Nick parked the car in front of the house, then turned it off and came around to my side of the car and helped me out, making sure to be careful of my stomach.

As we approached the door, Nick knocked on it to announce our presence, to which Jason answered the door, smiling gently as he stepped to the side to let us walk through the door and into the house.

Jason then closed the door once we had come inside and went over to the living room; we followed.

We walked into the house, and I saw two guys who looked exactly like Jason stand up in front of me.

The first guy spoke up, saying, "I'm Jaxon, and this is Justin," I smiled at them gently.

"I'm Yaszy," I said introduced myself, they smiled back at me.

"They're triplets?" Noah said making me turn my head and look at her,

"No way, I didn't see that," I said, sounding sarcastic as I heard Jaxon and Justin chuckle in the background.

Noah attempted to strike my arm, yet Nick managed to catch her arm before she could make contact with me.

"She was just stabbed literally five days ago," Nick said to Noah in a stern tone of voice.

"Wait, you were stabbed?" Jason asked with a clear tone of worry and concern in his voice as the energy immediately changed.

"I attacked the Russians on my own, and ended up getting stabbed in the stomach," I explained to Jason, Jaxon, and Justin while they all had shocked looks on their faces.

Suddenly, a blond-haired man walked out from behind Jason, to which Noah asked him, "What do you want, Kyle?" with annoyance laced in her voice.