The Harvest Moon Festival

(A/N Note: I have a new OC his name is Lucas and he is Striker's son. Lucas will be voiced by Finn Wolfhard) 

"I'm sorry for having to move our little rendezvous early, Violet. I have an engagement this month on the full moon." Stolas' hands were tied to the headboard with rope, a ball gag around his neck.

"That's perfectly fine, hon." Violet burns the ropes with her cigarette, "But I know Blitzø will be pissed. We have fifteen new clients waiting for heads to roll."

"As shocking as it may seem, Violet-Darling, my grimoire is actually incredibly important. And it isn't supposed to be lent out to itty bitty imps like your boss." the owl demon playfully boops the imp's nose, making her giggle, "The Harvest Moon is a very special occasion. It's been my annual duty to showcase it in the Ring of Wrath. It's celebrated by a very charming little festival with the locals."

"Wrath, huh? It's been a while since I went there, Blitzo thinks the town is full in-bred chuckle fucks." Violet said

Stolas sits up, "Oh! Why don't you all join me at the festival? I can guarantee you all..." he pulls the covers over his head, appearing near the female imp's lower half. He chuckles at the imp's flustered expression, "...special access."

"Perhaps, but you do know why I haven't been back at Wrath right?" Violet asked.

Stolas stands up with the covers on his head. He does a playful owl head tilt, "I'm simply offering a work-free day of fun! I feel quite safe at the Harvest Festival. It's the same every year." Stolas said

"Well if you promise this isn't some fuck fest invite, it does sound like it could be a blast and a half. Plus, it's not like we can do jack shit without your book anyway." Violet said

"Aww, I'm sowwy your clients will have to wait..." Stolas baby talked

"Oh, fuck our clients!" Violet said

Moxxie and Millie were asleep in bed until the former's phone started to ring with a Phantom of the Opera organ ringtone. He taps it to turn it off and rolls over, but it sounds again. He sits up in annoyance and grabs the phone, answering it, "What do you want, sir?"

"Hey, hope I didn't wake ya, Mox! Violet has a proposition for us. How would you and Mils like to visit the Wrath Ring for some harvest bullshit this year?" Blitzo asked

Millie sits up in excitement, "The Harvest Moon Festival?! Yee-fucking-haw!"

Moxxie sighs, "Well, Millie likes the idea. Wait, where are you calling from?"

Blitzø falls down onto the bed from the ceiling, his phone bonking him on the noggin, "Mm-hm... Of course." Moxxie deadpanned

The I.M.P. van pulls up in front of two imps, who waved at them. The gang was dressed up in outfits appropriate for the festival.

Millie gets out of the van and rushes over to the two imps, "Mama! Daddy!" she runs into her father's arms, the male imp spinning her around before setting her down.

"Yee-haw! How's my deadly little pumpkin spice doing?" Millie's dad asks as he ruffles his daughter's hair.

"I'm good, Pa! Thanks for letting us stay here for the harvest jamboree!" Millie said

"It's no trouble. We know you aren't making as much anymore since y'all went "freelance"." Millie's mom said

"Freelance pays fine, Ma! We're doing fine! It's fine." Millie walks over to her husband, who was struggling to carry some luggage.

"Let me help you with that, Mox." Ezra said

"Thanks, Ezra." Moxxie said

"Anyway, y'all remember my husband Moxxie?" Millie shoves a nervous Moxxie in front of her parents, who stare at him in disapproval as Joe makes a "Hmph" sound.