Before I Go

I feel as if theirs a job for me to do.. some task to complete that won't make it to the news.. a duty set upon me that won't be put into view.

Something bigger than me and you..

A mission put into my dreams to feed the right things to society.. everyone being spoon fed negativity and rich disguises of the enemy.. I wish to be one to reveal the true identity and all its poor quality.

Care for the children as they should be.. take any stray under my wing and nurse them with words of encouraging compassionate feeling.

Free any burdened mind from its misery.

Heal my own pain from emotional suffering.

Grow a family set upon the right things, love and support without having to be tough and rough.

Making a reality where you can give a child everything while still teaching them the importance of what they're gaining.

Set the new norm, show a different form of happy than what anyone has ever seen.

It'll be Genuine and lasting through and past infinity.

Finding joy in the simpler things.

Life isn't easy... but it sure is worth living.

Worth trying to go about things correctly.

Making memories and connections with pure meaning..

One day my decisions will impact how the rest of my being is lived, but until then...

I'll spend my time here loving.

- LaDonna
9/14/2023