𝘛𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘵𝘺-𝘍𝘪𝘷𝘦

"Why are you even here? Do you work here? Because I know someone with a body like yours would never fit in here

"Why are you even here? Do you work here? Because I know someone with a body like yours would never fit in here." She chuckles in sarcasm.

I frown at her remark absolutely shocked. "I didn't think you were such a total piece of shit. I looked up to you, you were a role model to teens and spread body positivity all over the internet, but it's all a lie."

"You're out here body shaming models, at a fucking model agency that accepts everyone, a model agency that doesn't body shame and rejects all toxic beauty standards and you're here being the irony of it." A tear rolls down my eye.

Jennifer rolls her eyes. "I'm just being honest, there's no need to lie, some people like you and worse, just aren't meant to be here. The model industry is so fucked up with these ridiculous changes, we're supposed to keep tall and slim models not average sized women with fat or muscular thighs like—"

"So the rumours are true?" I hear a voice behind me. I turn around when I see Jennifer's eyes widen in fear. Lauren Vega, her face written in disappointment and disgust.

"You're fat shaming my people, saying the model industry is fucked up? Let me tell you something, you're the one who's fucked up. Still raying on the toxic beauty standard, people starve themselves and fuck up their mental health because of shits like you." Lauren hisses in disgust.

"N-no, Ms Vega, you've gotten it all wrong." She stutters. "I was talking about how th—." She continues.

"I've heard enough Monet, I think your time with has come to an end, by the end of the work, we will no longer be working with you." Lauren speaks.

"No! Please you can't do this. I'm nothing without you." She begs.

"I was better without you. The press will know about this."

"No you can't do that, I'll sue you."

"You can't do that because at some point people will spill on the internet about you fat shaming them. I think this conversation is done." She walks aways.

I walk in the same direction leaving Jennifer to sob on the floor. I find the restrooms and get into the stall. I do my business and exit the stall to wash my hands.

"You're okay?" The voice speaks, I look to my left to see Ms Vega drying her hands.

"I'll be fine." I mutter.

"I'm really sorry that happened, I ordered my staff to call her in to my office, and they received a very rude feedback from her saying I must get her myself, then all my questions were answered with the way she's been treating my clients and staff." Ms Vega.

"It's a good thing you saw it." I replied.

"So, why are you here?" She asks.

"Um, my friend is here for a photoshoot, Serena."