Chapter 3 (Third Person)

Word count: 1498 words.

'Ughh... my h-head...'

-Y/N- slowly opened her glistening lapis-blue eyes. eyes. It was dark. She couldn't see anything.

She heard a door slowly open and light came from the right side of the room.

-Y/N- saw a women standing at the door. She immediately knew that she was a demon. Her scent was a heavy Demon-like one. The women had long inky-black hair, which covered half of her face. She wore a black kimono, and she had a biwa in one of her hands. In the over hand, she had a basin full of water and a towel.

She walked up to -Y/N- and sat down beside her.

'W-who are you?!'

'My name is Nakime, and My Master has requested that I heal your wounds.'

'Well, they won't heal if I'm on this cold, uncomfortable stone-hard floor!'

'...'

Nakime did not answer but placed the basin full of water, and the towel. She started to clean up -Y/Ns- wounds.

'Nakime.. how long was I out for?'

'Well, it was Friday when you were fighting Master.. and then you were out for about 1 or 2 days.. so you were out for about 3 days.'

-Y/N- gasped in shock.

'Three days?! I was supposed to return back to Head Quarters two days ago!'

-

Meanwhile, Sakura had returned from her mission with a new friend.

'Shigoru-san, that was tough! Even if it wasn't Uppermoon! I guess you were wrong. We were fighting 3 Lowermoons! Luckily we defeated them! And somehow, we got information on the Uppermoons! This calls for celebration!'

'Yes! We shall make a celebration! I will prepare a lot of food! It's going to be so delicious!' Shigoru exclaimed.

'We should invite all! They would love to join!' Sakura said.

'Yes! Of course I will!' He replied.

'I will invite the others!' Sakura shouted after him as he ran off to invite Uzui Tengen.

But while Sakura was inviting everyone to the feast, she was surprised that -Y/N- wasn't back yet.

Maybe -Y/N- is fighting an Uppermoon and it's a hard battle. I'm sure she will return soon!

-

Why have I been kidnapped? -Y/N- wondered. I told Muzan that I would rather die than become a Demon. I'm not Demon, not yet, but I'm alive, and being taken care of. What made Kibutsuji spare my life?

Nakime noticed that -Y/N- looked very thoughtful.

-Y/N- started to zone out and fell asleep.

Huh?? She- she fell asleep? Nakime thought.

Nakime finished cleaning and healing the wounds, and left the room.

-

One of the Demons was talking to Muzan. 'M-Master.. since we have a s-slayer kept captive h-here, why don't we i-interrogate her? W-we might find information on the B-Blue Spider L-lily.'

Muzan suddenly remembered.

'SHE HAD A BLUE FLOWER PLACED ON HER HEAD!'

'Master, I'm afraid it's fake.' Nakime explained.

'But... she MUST know where the Spider Lily is! She's different from the other slayers!'

-

-Y/N- was star-gazing. It was a beautiful full moon.