Chapter 2 (Third Person)

Word count: 1423 words.

Muzan was fed up. Everywhere he searched, he couldn't find the flower. What irritated him the most, was that he had no information about the flower, other than it being blue.

'Why can't I find it after so many years?' 'I've been looking for centuries!' Muzan yelled as he slammed his fist to his desk. All the potions and glasses filled with liquids, exploded in a second.

'Why... why... why..?!'

-

-Y/N- was a beautiful pale young lady, just over 18. She had chocolate brown hair, which was let loose all the time. Her eyes were an unusually lapis-blue colour. It matched with a fake blue flower that was resting on her head as an accessory. Her Haori was half-white, half-black, symbolising dreams and nightmares. On the Haori, there were multi-coloured clouds spread across it. Just like Sakura, she did not feel comfortable in a skirt while fighting Demons. Her Nichirin blade colour was a pure white colour, which shimmered under the sun. She loved to daydream all the time, and gazing at the Moon and the Stars.

-Y/N- was walking to the village that morning.

The Forest is pretty, and it's so calm here. It's just like a dream. She thought.

The trees' branches waved in the wind as the breeze blew the direction -Y/N- was travelling to. The birds were chirping happily in the fresh and sweet air. The lush wildlife around -Y/N- made her lose herself in the forest, day dreaming about it.

-

It was soon noon, when -Y/N- arrived at the Village.

This Village looks pretty small, the demon must be easy enough to find, She thought.

But...

Why is this place giving me the chills? Surely it can't be a really high ranked demon, or else I wouldn't have went alone..

-Y/N- tried to shake off the feeling and walked towards the Village.

-

It was 1. -Y/N- had decided to stop at a Cafe and take a rest.

'Could I please get Salmon with Daikon and some green tea?' She asked.

'Of course, is that all?' The waitress asked.

'Yes..'

While waiting for her food, -Y/N- felt a sudden chill hit her spine. She did not think much of it, but instead decided to distract herself by day dreaming about the Clouds..

-

Night had loomed over the Village, as it became darker and darker. -Y/N- was lying on the grass, star-gazing at the night sky.

Tonight it's a Full Moon and A lot of shining stars.

But she could sense him, even if he was far away.

Instantaneously, she sat up. She had sensed a demon.

This Demon, he or she has a very strong Aura. I can sense it near the Cafe I was at earlier...

Without wasting a second, -Y/N- jumped up and started running down from the hill down to the Village.

She ran and ran until she reached the Cafe, where she got a surprise.

In front of her, stood a man talking to a waitress, who looked in his twenties, with black curly hair, has red-brown eyes, wearing a white fedora, which matched with his white suit.

He might look like a Human, but The Aura was coming from him.

-Y/N- decided to stay low and enter the Cafe as well to watch him and his every move.