CHAPTER 16.

AUTHOR POV:
After tae opened the door he saw miya near the door he frowned a little and bend down to her level and said

TAE: What happened princess?

MIYA: Eomma you are looking so beautiful !!!

(Tae smiled at her and said )

TAE: Thanks baby and you look pretty as well

MIYA: Thank you eomma...and appa is waiting as well *giggle*

(tae smiled looking at the little girl being all happy and asked her)

TAE: Baby are you happy with this marriage?

MIYA: Ofc eommaa...i can't wait to sleep in your arms..everyday

(tae smiled and pinched her cheeks slightly and jimin came and said )

JIMIN: Miya baby go near suga uncle okay?

(miya nodded her head and she ran from there and tae stood up and jimin said )

JIMIN: She is more happy than you for this marriage..

TAE: yeah*laugh*

JIMIN: Between tae it's time to get on the stage now come lets go okay..

(tae took a deep breath and they went outside and jin walked him down the asile and after giving his hand in jk he said )

JIN: Take care of him okay?

JK: I will hyung..

(after that they both stand infront of the priest and they started the wedding)

PRIEST: Do you Jeon Jungkook, take Kim Taehyung as your wedded husband and love him, cherish him and be with him in every past of the life till death do us apart.

JK: I do

PRIEST: Do you Kim Taehyung, take Jeon Jungkook as your wedded husband and love him, cherish him and be with him in every past of the life till death do us apart.

TAE: I do

PRIEST: Now you both can take your vows for each other.

JK: I Jeon Jungkook vow to be with you in everytime and always show you the right path and will always be loyal to you and will always love you. Let's be together and grow old together.

TAE: I Kim Taehyung vow to be with you till the very end and always you in every decision you take and vow to always be loyal to you and will always love you. Let's grow old together.

PRIEST: You both may exchange your rings now and this ring is the symbol of your love and loyality towards each other whenever you both will look at this ring it will remind you of the vows you have taken for each other.

(they both exchanged there rings and priest said)

PRIEST: I now declare you both as the new wedded couple you may kiss each other.

(after finishing the whole ritual now everyone was at the table having there dinner and tae was feeding miya and jimin said )

JIMIN: Tae you also eat something..

TAE: I will jimin after i feed miya i will have mine..

JIMIN: Okay as you wish.

(After everyone finished there dinner miya was sleeping in suga arms and jin said )

JIN: So finally you both are married so you both be happy okay? and jk i am taking miya with me for tonight...

TAE: Its ok hyung she will be with us...

JIN: But tae today is your first ni---

TAE: Hyung please...

JIN: Okay fine ...is that ok jk?

JK: Yeah ofc why would i have any problem with it?

JIN: Okay then...you both can go home we will handle the rest here...

(jk and tae nodded their heads and tae took miya from suga arms and they both went towards the car and sat at the back and jk said )

JK: Give her to me..i will take care of her 

(tae nodded his head and gave miya to him and the little girl woke up and saw her dad and jk said )

JK: baby its me your appa...you can sleep baby...

MIYA: E-eomma...

TAE:I am here baby...take a nap yeah

(tae said while stroking her hair gently.)

MIYA: eomma...

TAE: What is it baby you wanna sleep on me?

(Miya nodded her head and jk said )

JK: Baby eomma is tired hmm

(miya was abt to cry and tae said )

TAE: Ok ok baby come here dont cry....

(tae took miya in his arms and patted her back and she fell asleep and jk said)

JK: Sry she is stubborn you know...

TAE: it's ok kookie...

(after few min they reached the home and tae placed miya on the bed and placed pillows so that she will not fall down and jk said )

JK: Tae you can fresh up in this room i will take the guest room

(tae nodded his head and went to fresh up...after few min tae came back and saw that miya was still sleeping he was wondering where her clothes would be and at the same time jk came in and tae asked him)

TAE: Hmm kookie where are miya clothes...she will be very uncomfortable in these clothes...

JK: Ohh i will bring her clothes between her room is the opposite room of this so let's go there..

(tae nodded his head and they both went to the other room and jk brought her night suit and tae changed her and again rocked her to sleep after that they slowly closed the door and came back to the room and jk asked )

JK: Tae are you comfortable in sleeping in the same bed as mine? otherwise i will sleep in another room...

TAE: i am fine kookie we are married so its ok..

(jk nodded his head and went to his side and laid down and tae also went to his side and laid down and tae said)

TAE: Good night jungkook...

JK: Good night tae..

(with that they both drifted to sleep since they both were so tired )

Hope you all have enjoyed this part and sry for  very late updates and i know its benn months since i posted other stories as well but will try to post soon...see you all in the next episode...everyone stay safe and healthy.

To be continued.....