CHAPTER 1.

AUTHOR POV:
A small girl came running towards her fathers room to wake up his dad and after coming inside she saw tht her dad was sleeping peacefully and she slowly went to him and sat on his stomach and started to wake up her dad saying

???: Ahh…appaaaa….wake up…seee your princess woke up so early she woke up early than you…..

(The father  slowly opened his eyes and looked at his daughter who was giggling happily and was talking to him…he sweetly smiled to him and said)

???:Good morning miya princess….*soft smile*

MIYA: Good morning appa…..come fast …miya is hungry hungry….*pout*

(the father giggled and said to his daughter)

???: Okay my princess just go down and wait for appa for 10 min okay???

(The lil girl nodded her head and the father kept her down on the ground carefully and the girl ran out of the room laughing like a baby she is …and thts when the phone ring was heard…..the father accepted the call and said )

???: Yes Suga hyung…what happen???

SUGA: Nothing jungkook….its just we have lil work in the company…..will you come..or will spend time with your daughter???

JK:I will come hyung…will just drop miya in her kindergarten school and will come there??

SUGA: Sure…and tell her good morning from my side….

JK:Sure hyung i will…..see ya soon then bye…

SUGA: Yeah sure bye…

(with tht they hung up the call and after jk fresh up he went downstairs and saw tht miya was waiting for him and jk said )

JK: Did i make my princess wait for too long???

MIYA:No appa…now come faastttt!!!!! *whine*

(Jk chuckled and started to feed her and himself as well after tht he got miya ready to school and took her to school and dropped her and after tht he went to the company as he said to suga and now he entered the company and saw tht there was pin drop silence cause in jk company all the people who work there are maintained under very strict discipline and well mannered…after tht jk went to his cabin and saw tht suga was already there so jk said )

JK: Good morning hyung???

(suga turned back and saw jk and said)

SUGA: Good morning kookie…so we have two meetings today and also i wanted to discuss abt our mission which is in 2 days…..

(Jk nodded his head and said )

JK:Sure hyung and what abt the mission???

SUGA: Jk please listen to me….let me handle this mission…i know its nearly impossible for us to move without the leader and jk this mission is the most dangerous one and u have a lil daughter at home…atleast think abt her…..

JK:Hyung you know me too well…dont you????...u know…tht i love my daughter the most but cant leave this mafia world…and leaders shld be there when the members are in dangerous missions….and abt miya dont worry…she will be fine and lets go to our mission and dont stress yeah????

SUGA: If u say so jk… . Okay then… . Atleast call jin and say him… .

(Jk nodded his head and called jin and jin lifted the call and said)

JIN: Hello kookie what happened??...

JK: Jin hyung… . Can u come to my home and take care of miya from evening… ??

JIN: U r again going on missions??

JK: Yes hyung… And… As is said… it is a dangerous one… I don't want miya to be sacred and I won't trust any of the maids at our home… so can u take her ur home and take care of her??

JIN: Okay fine I will… . But JK be careful… . Miya she loves you the most… . U r her world. Mm. So don't get too much hurt in the mission… . Okay??

JK: Sure hyung don't worry I won't…

JIN: Okay then I will go to the school in the evening and take her and go to my home… . U can go to your mission… but when is ur mission??

JK: After two days hyung… .

JIN: Okay then… . I am also a bit free till next 1 week… .So tht would be fine…

(With tht they cut the call and suga said)

SUGA: Then I will prepare the powerful team of ours… okay??

JK: Sure hyung… . I trust you so u can do everything… .

(Suga nodded his and went outside the cabin)

Hope you all like this part… . And sry for the mistakes… .. I will try my best to make this series interesting… there will be slow updates of this book since my exams are going on... I am sry for the delay

To be continued… …