🦋𝑂𝑟𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑒𝑑🦋

It was at this point in time that Ella had become quite jaded with it all, and so she decided to flee away on horseback to the meadows in hopes of clearing her mind for just a little bit. The mere thought of knowing she would never be able to see her parents again and instead she would be left stranded with her stepmother and stepsisters along with this notion paired with their ill-treatment was just too much to bear even for the strongest of people. Thus she was left with quite a bare amount of alternatives. And so off she went, she left the house doors and went into the stables, Ella had mounted her grey horse and as soon as she did so she signalled to him by tugging lightly on his cloud grey-coloured mane that it was time to go. She had no idea on what she was doing or where she was going to go but she figured that being anywhere else would deem fit a better place to be as opposed to where she was currently situated. The trotting of the horse's hooves on the ground could be heard loudly to Ella's ears, along with the wind blowing roughly against her body as she had been travelling against it, this allowed her tears to glide away to the side of her face seamlessly and fall to the soil on the ground. She had now exited the sight of her house borders and made her way down the sandy pathway leading her farther and farther away with each of the horse's steps, she had passed a few lakes and rivers while doing so. Eventually, after travelling for some time she entered the deciduous tree forest which was filled with many colourful flowering plants such as bluebells, purple orchids, primroses and so much more, she could also see all sorts of trees such as oak, maple, and beech too. Many of the leaves on these trees had begun to fall due to the change of the seasons, and perhaps one might find themselves in a position where they might envy the leaves, too many others they seem still and are merely just an extension of the trees from which they originate from and as we know they fall from the branches and drift away in the wind never to be seen again, but through the seasons they remain unaware of what's happening so, in turn, they may peacefully fall without struggle and as a result, they lay calmly until the wind lifts them, alike the leaves there is many more of its nature such as the snow, which no matter what remains true to itself and its characteristics until it is forced to thaw, however until then it remains blissfully cold while unaware of the melting world around itself regardless throughout this moment the horse's hooves continuously stepped over the bright vibrant red, orange and yellow wide flat leaves creating a soft muffled crackling sound with each time its hooves met the dry leaves. Ella continued going onwards nonetheless and with each step the horse made the rustling sound of the leaves followed behind the both of them, after a few minutes had passed she soon realized that they were both not alone in the forest...