13 ; demented.

@AINTSHITSWEET
-
July 9th, Sunday.

@AINTSHITSWEET - July 9th, Sunday

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS

LA'RRYA NUDAN FOCS.
17 | Atlanta, Georgia.

"And ain't do nothing?" Nya asked me as we walked into the corner store. I shook my head. "Bitch no, not everybody fucking when they link." I mugged her.

"Shit I am, it's summer time I'm too lit."

I laughed at her. "You are too much." I shook my head opening the freezer.

"What they say? Point me to the slutsss. What?" She sung grabbing a blue gatorade. "You and khari?" I asked.

She rolled her eyes. "I don't want that nigga, his dick just long." She sighed.

I shook my head. "So damn nasty." "No cause he really a bitch ass nigga, you know miyah who stay with brit nem? He fucked her the night we went to the arcade." She explained.

"What.." I scrunched my face up grabbing a pink lemonade.

"After we left though, is the thing."

"Fuck that nigga, i say you pretend to link with him one more time, get his phone and delete that video or whatever and break shit off with that nigga." I waved my hand.

She nodded. "That's what ima have to do cause.." she said as we walked to the cash register.

"Hello, having nice day today?" He asked grabbing our drinks and scanning them.

I nodded getting out a ten dollar bill.

"Yes we are, how about you?" I asked him back.

"Good myself, your total is five dollars and seven cents." He told us, finishing touching the screen.

I handed him the ten and he smiled taking it. "Put the rest on pump three."