- 6 -

I followed Nia out of the car as we walked up the driveway

I followed Nia out of the car as we walked up the driveway. She was letting me tag along with one of her clients. She mentioned that Gwendolyn was very indecisive on what she wants to do with her spare room.

"Just a fair warning, this lady got about 4 cats" I nodded feeling uneasy. I never had a good experience with any cat including my parents. Pepper was mean as hell. She clawed at me once for not feeding her on time.

The door opened showcasing Ms. Gwendolyn holding one of her cats. "Oh Nia, so glad to see you... please come in" she stepped towards the side to allow us to enter.

"This is Ennessey she is learning the ropes of being a agent" she introduced. I smiled as I held me hand out. She grabbed it back as the cat cut its eyes at me.

"It's nice to meet you" we followed her up the stairs as I looked around her home. It was nicely decorated and well kept. I saw a few of her cats laying on the sofa or on top of her China cabinet.

"So Gwen has been going back and forth on if she wants to turn her bonus room into a guest bedroom or into a home office" I nodded as we walked into the space.

"I do have an office downstairs but it's becoming cramp. I want a space away from my cats and husband but I know having a spare bedroom would be great for my grandchildren" I nodded.

"So I drawn up two design plans for you to look over. Have you decided which one you choosing?" She asked. I looked at her tablet as she pulled up her in detail design plans. I raised an eyebrow impressed.  Nia was a very good designer and she taught me quite a few tricks with the program our company use.

"Oh I really like that, but that's nice too. Argh" Gwen expressed as she looked between them. My phone started vibrating but I ignored it.

"Can I butt in?" I asked. They looked over at me as Nia smiled nodding.

"Oh please honey, I'm so damn indecisive" I pointed at the design plans.

"Since the space is so big we can definitely combine these two plans—" she looked at me intrigued as I walked over to one of the walls. "I'm thinking we can doing a built in bed here that's hide able when you don't have your grandchildren over. Then over here we could have some of our contractors do a built in shelf"

As I continued to explain some of the ideas we could do, her smile grew wider. I was writing down anything she may want to include when Nia tweaks the plan. Being able to tag along with an actual client made me excited to gain my own clients.

"Oh wow, this is going to be phenomenal" she smiled. My phone started vibrating again so I excused myself. I looked at my ringing phone to see Liam has been blowing me up. I sighed as I pressed decline then turned my phone silent. He's been texting me nonstop since I walked out of his apartment the other day. The last thing I wanted to be worried about was him.

"Ennessey will draw up a new plan and we'll be back over her tomorrow to pick out pieces to put in here" Nia and Gwendolyn walked out into the hallway where I was standing.