9 • Wedding?

It has been 1 week since you and Jimin started dating and nothing makes you more happy than staying beside Jimin.

He has everything a girl searches for in their boyfriends, this is the best choice you've ever made.

But like every story there's something which could ruin the peace and in your story there is Jeon Jungkook.

He hasn't shown himself after that night and yes he remembers it, how you rejected him again, how you slapped him, how you dragged him out of the house and told him to never show his face again. That's all he remembers.

You telling him to back off didn't stop him. He trained himself hard to take after his father's position as a Mafia King.

And after graduation when Jungkook told his father that he was ready to take all the responsibility, his father couldn't be more happy.

He agreed right away and right now Mr. Jeon is holding a party for his son. He wanted to announce the new Mafia king to the people.

"Attention everyone, so you all know why this party is being held. Yes! It's my time to rest and hand all my responsibilities to my one and only son Jeon Jungkook!"

Mr. Jeon said while being on the stage as everyone present there cheered, welcoming their new Boss.

And there walked a young man with no emotions on his face. Jungkook went up and stood next to his father as Mr. Jeon smiled, admiring his dear son.

"I would like to announce my son, Jeon Jungkook as the new King of this Mafia world!! Cheers!"

Everyone cheered once again holding their glass up.

Jungkook finally smiled proudly as his father came to hug him but in a span of second his face again turned cold as ice as he quickly turned around to leave this place.

"Wait! Where are you going?"

Mr. Jeon asked, stopping him by holding his wrist. Jungkook freed his hand,but still didn't turn around.

"To get what belongs to me"

saying that he barged out of the hall.

Mr.jeon realized what he meant as he quickly made his way towards his right hand man to inform him what his son is up to.

Meanwhile (at your house)

"Ayy noo!"

You whined at your boyfriend who was teasing you through a call.

"Yes babe you are! The most beautiful woman I've ever seen"

you blushed hard as he kept praising you with his flirty tone.

After talking for a while you ended the call and heaved out a big sigh. You slapped your cheeks which couldn't stop smiling at the silliness of your boyfriend.