18

It took everything in me to not pull the trigger at Akash Ahale at that instant

How dare he even pointed the gun at Radha.

Did he not even have a little bit of affection for her?

My Radha deserved so much better. I inhaled a deep breathe and proceeded to leave the Ahale mansion with Radha.

She will be living with me from now onwards, I'll convince her somehow to stay with me.

Just then I heard Akash Ahale's voice,"Shardul"

He grabbed the gun kept on his table and he ended up lifting it in my direction.

"Woah woah okay" I immediately got the grip of my gun, "Not that, atleast not in front of my girl"

"I never considered her as my daughter. She was just a way to wealth. Just like your mom and dad were" he laughed maniacally.

"Now that my intentions are fulfilled. It's time to bid a good bye to both of you"

Just then, Radha came forward and shielded me. What the fuck.

"Radha move aside" I held her shoulder harshly and tried to move her.

She turned around with tears in her eyes,  but with those tears there was a fierceness which just needed to be unleashed.

"No" she shook her head, her voice came out hoarsely.

This was such a critical moment where our lives depended and, she had to pull this stunt.

"For god's sake Radha just move aside" I literally roared at her, as my voice heightened she flinched a little bit, making me scold myself and at that moment I just wanted Akash to shoot me. How could I even dare to shout at her. She's the woman I love.

I closed my eyes to keep my calm and in a matter of few seconds, i controlled my anger and I lowered my voice. I need to convince Radha.

"I love you, so fucking much and I want to keep you safe. Please understand"

"No. I love you.  I got the betrayal from you and the man I called my dad. I'm not needed in your life, i was just a means of getting a revenge for you and for him, a means of wealth."

This time a fat tear rolled down from my eye. Feeling the regret once more. Why was I ever so cunning?

She was just used all her life and I did no different to her.

"Please Radha, listen to me this last time. I'll do whatever you want my whole life-" just as I finished saying  this, a bullet got unloaded from his gun and it got shot on Radha's shoulder.

She whimpered, and her eyes filled with more tears.

Her clothes were damped with her blood. I couldn't even see a small scratch on her and this fucker, dared to harm her. Hell, he  wanted kill to kill her.