14 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔📍𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠————

————
📍𝗟𝗼𝘀 𝗔𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗹𝗲𝘀, 𝗖𝗔📍
𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠
————

"Threw away your love letters
I thought it'd make me feel better"

I sung lowly as I slipped on my heels, I needed to go shopping so I was going to have Kentrell or Jay'ore take me. Both men were sleep, Jay had came over to my house early in the morning talking bout' he was hungry and he made me make him some chicken Alfredo pasta!

I was hella mad cause Kentrell fucked me till I couldn't walk and then this nigga came in hours later and made me cook a whole dinner soar and all. that's my dawg though so I made it.

Standing up from the vanity I walked out of my room and headed towards the guest room, opening it seeing Jay was sound asleep. "Dooda" I shook him making him groan and stir a bit in his sleep "Dooda!" I said louder in his ear making him jump up, looking around. "What happened, bug" he sighed running his hands down his face as the outside light shined in his eyes through the window.

"Can you take me to the mall if not I'll ask kentrell?" I asked going to sit on the edge of the bed "I can't, bug, I have to go pick up Miyra" he apologized sitting up wrapping his arms around me. "It's fine, I'm sure dent-head will go" I laughed sitting up off the bed as he lied back down.

"Alright, bug" he yawned Turing around to go back to sleep. I walked out of his room and headed straight back towards mine, opening the door surprised to see kentrell up and dressed. "You leaving?" I asked walking over to him and he shook his head.

"Nah, we going to the mall" he said putting his phone in his pocket, "how you know" I asked "Jay'ore" he mumbled rubbing his eyes. "Thank you" I smiled up at him and he nodded leaning down giving me a small kiss.

"Anything fa' you, pretty" he spoke grabbing my hand leading me towards the stairs. "Be careful, pretty" he said making me nod as he slowly helped me down the stairs in my heels. "Thank you" I said when we finally reached the bottom.

"Who car?" I asked as we entered my garage where his car and my other 3 were parked. "Uh, let me drive that SRT," he said and I nodded handing him the key out my purse, hopping in the passenger seat.

"Steady tryna' win over yo' love" Kentrell sung lowly as he pulled out of my garage, when we were finally backed all the way out I pressed the remote button to close it. "It could get violent I don't mind being in trouble" he continued as we started to make our way towards the mall.

"How you even here" I asked because last time I remember this Nigga was on house arrest I'm just now remembering. He looked at me confused before realization hit his face and he laughed.