10 ✍︎

———— 📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠————

————
📍𝗦𝗮𝗹𝘁 𝗟𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗖𝗶𝘁𝘆, 𝗨𝘁𝗮𝗵 📍
𝟭𝟭:𝟬𝟬 𝗔𝗠
————

Kentrell was woken by a quiet shuffling noise echoing through the room, his eyes fluttered open looking over to see India packing her bags.

"Good morning" the girl mumbled angrily making the boy look at her weirdly "What the deal is?" He asked confused, before sitting up and throwing the covers off his body.

"That dumb bitch Sage and Jaz!" She spat out aggressively making him mug her "Who?" He asked hearing what the girl had just called his wife.

The girl quickly changed her attitude realizing what she said about the man's wife, knowing how serious he got about her.

"Nothing, it's just that Sage and Jaz were talking this morning" The girl frowned at the fact that the two were talking especially with the baby, it made her feel as though she was a rebound and her friend was taking jaz's side.

It was true she was a rebound or not even that she was just a hoe that Kentrell wanted to entertain for a few days.

"Huh?" Kentrell responded confused as to why the two were talking. "Yeah, it was weird I think they were fighting" India lied trying to boost the boy's head up so that he could maybe send the other girl home.

Confused, Kentrell walked out of the room and headed into the living room ready to cuss out the girl who he was informed was arguing with his wife.

His confusion raised even more when he came into view of the kitchen, where the girls weren't arguing but they were actually cooking together, MuMu sitting in the playpen with their small bulldog.

"Ok, so now you put the onions in" Stunna's voice spoke as she guided Jaz through the process of making fettuccine pasta with, shrimp, sausage, and broccoli. "Oh yeah that smells good" Jaz squealed in excitement as she listened to the girl's instructions.

"Yeah watch when the meat cook tho'," stunna nodded grabbing the spatula from the girl. Kentrell slowly walked closer to the two intrigued and surprised at the conversation the two were having.

"What this is" Kentrell spoke interrupting the girl's conversations making them jump surprised at the sudden noise. "We are cooking" Jaz spoke looking over at me. "Pasta" Stunna added turning her eyes back towards Jaz and Kentrell peeped at how the girl looked her up and down making him mug her slightly.

"How this happened?" He asked going over to sit on the island chairs. "Nature" Stunna smirked looking down at a blushing Jaz. "Fuck you mean," Kentrell asked standing up knowing exactly what the girl meant. "Fuck up" she responded turning back around to flip her shrimps.