Story 2

Salem just got home from a long night in the studio. He walked into the house to see his lover sleeping the image made him smile a bit. Salem quickly walked into the bathroom and started to get ready to get in the shower.

After about 10 mins Salem got out the shower with a towel around his waist and saw Kentrell washing his face in the mirror.

"Hey baby" Salem cooed as he wrapped him arms around Kentrell's waist and started to give gentle kisses to his neck looking at him in the mirror .

"Hey." The smaller replied.

"You smell so good." Salem whispered in his lover's ear as hand trailed down Kentrell's body down to his area (yes he sleeps naked down there💀).

"Salem stop." The smaller sighed out, putting the washcloth down.

Ofc the taller ignored him and started to rub in a circular motion on the smaller's clit and give wet kisses to his neck .

"Ugh~ stop" the smaller whimpered out. Salem looked Kentrell in the eyes through the mirror and whispered slowly

"Get wet for me pa." As he moved his hand faster.

The smaller had no choice but to give in. The taller continued to move his hand even faster after feeling the liquids of his lover on his hand.

The pleasure overwhelmed the smaller causing him to drop his head back on Salem's shoulder.

"Come on pa look at yourself ." Salem said as he rubbed the wet substance around Kentrell's clit.

Kentrell slowly moved his head forward so he could look him in the eye. Once his eyes met Salem's he bit his lip and whimpered as his eyes rolled back.

"There you go mami." The taller said with a small smile. The image of his lover and the feeling of his hand made Kentrell lose it.

"Baby....please~..... stop." The smaller pleaded feeling his orgasm approaching.

"You gonna cum pa?" All Kentrell could do was whimper and throw his head back on Salem's shoulder.

"I asked a question baby." Salem whispered in the smaller's ear as he grabbed his face and moved it back towards the mirror.

"Fuck- yes... I'm gonna cum!" Salem smiled, slapped Kentrell's pussy, then took his hand off Kentrell's flower.

"What the fuck?!" Kentrell yelled. Salem looked Kentrell in the eye as he licked off his lover's wet.

Kentrell rolled his eyes and tried to push away from Salem. "Bitch ass nigga." Kentrell mumbled.

"Who the fuck you talking to pa?" Salem said sternly and grabbed Kentrell's jaw to move his head back to the mirror. Kentrell stayed silent. "Hm? Fuck you was talking to?" "......" Salem was ready to devour the boy in front of him. The taller grabbed Kentrell by the neck and entered the tip into the smaller. "F-fuck~ I was talking to you!" Kentrell moaned.

Salem only chuckled in response and picked Kentrell up and sat him up on the bathroom counter. Salem entered his full 11 inches into Kentrell making him scream. "S-SHIT! Yesss!!"

"Watch what you say mami." Salem said lowly and grabbed the Smaller's neck bringing him into a messy kiss.

Salem was ramming into Kentrell's pussy as he heard the wet noises come from it. Kentrell was so overwhelmed by the pleasure that he didn't notice that his lower half was grinding on Salem's dick.

Once he noticed he was embarrassed and quickly stopped. Salem noticed this so he mad eye contact with the boy saying "This your dick go ahead mami." This made the smaller's heart flutter and turned him on even more.

Kentrell began to roll his pelvis upward again, adding to his pleasure. Salem gave three slow deep thrust into Kentrell's heat. "Yessss baby just like that I'm gonna cum!" Kentrell's eyes rolled back, making the taller grunt at the scene.

"No one said you can cum hold it." Kentrell just whimpered trying his best to hold it in. Salem spat at Kentrell's pussy as he began to back to thrust at an animalistic pace.

"Who pussy is this?" Salem said as his started to rub the smaller's clit again quickly.

"Y-yours!"

"Mmmm cum on your dick pa."

"Oooouuuu FUCKKK"

Kentrell looked Salem in the eye as he squirted. Salem rubbed Kentrell's pussy as the squirt went everywhere. The scene bought Salem closer to his orgasm.

"Fuck mami I'm finna cum~" Salem said lowly, quickening his thrust.

"C-cum for me daddy~" Kentrell whispered in Salem's ear.

The taller quickly pulled out and came on his lover's stomach. Kentrell picked up some of the warm white substance on his finger and licked off, tasting the taller. Salem grabbed Kentrell by the neck and pulled him into a kiss, tasting himself on the smaller's tongue.

"Come on pa let's get to the bed."

"Okay." Kentrell said breathing heavily. Kentrell tried to jump off the bathroom counter but he just fell right on his face. "Ow what the fuck!" Salem couldn't stop laughing. "Shut up and help me." "Woo okay okay I'm sorry." Salem picked Kentrell up, carrying him like a baby all the way to the bed. "I'm sleepy come cuddle me." Kentrell whined reaching for Salem. The taller climbed under the covers and spooned the smaller until he went to sleep.

Hi yallll make sure y'all comment and vote 🤍🤍🤍