Story 1

These Characters are based off a story I read from ken1044 this also my first time doing oneshots so enjoyyy

Kentrell and Salem were home chilling on the couch after a long and exhausting day. Salem pissed Kentrell off to the fullest so obviously the younger boy decided to ignore him.

"Babyyy I said I'm sorry!!!" The taller whined but ofc he got no response.

"Pa stop fucking playing!!" He whined again hugging the smaller's waist.

In response he just got an eye roll. "Aight bet if that's how u trynna be." Salem got down on his knees and spread Kentrell's legs and started to pull his nike shorts off of him.

'Fuck' the smaller thought. Salem put Kentrell's legs closer to his head as he started kissing the boy's thighs. Kentrell still didn't respond and just picked up his phone trying distract himself from the pleasure he was receiving.

Finally Salem gave a kiss to his clit making Kentrell take a deep breath. The taller looked up at the boy as he  smirked and started sucking his clit and moves his tongue in a circular motion. Kentrell whimpered at the motion but still didn't give in instead he just sat himself up to keep his composure.

"Mmm you taste so good mami~" Salem hummed against the boys area making Kentrell throw his head back.

Kentrell was doing good until the taller thrusted 2 fingers into him and flicked his tongue against the boy's throbbing clit.

"S-Salemmmm" he moaned, high pitched, trying to run from the pleasure.

Salem cuffed his arm around the Kentrell's waist and sped up his fingers.

"Stop. Fucking. Running." He said as he watched Kentrell's eyes roll back.

"Cum pleaseeeee!!" Kentrell pleaded as he felt that feeling in his stomach.

"No hold that shit baby." Kentrell whined in response holding in his climax as much as he could.

"Damn look at you creamin' pa." Salem said as he looked at the white substance on his fingers.

Kentrell looked down at Salem with tears of overstimulation coming down his face. Salem got his off his knees so he was face to face with the smaller but not once he'd stopped moving his fingers.

Salem looked Kentrell in the eye before he grabbed his neck "so fucking pretty." He said as he pecked Trell's lips.

The taller let go of Kentrell's neck and lowered himself so he was back on his knees and started to suck, kiss, and nibble on the boy's flower, his face devouring in it.

"Pleaseeeeee!" The smaller pleaded again no being able to hold it anymore.

"Give me that shit pa." Salem hummed against his lovers clit again as he sped up his fingers to an animalistic pace and made sure to his g-spot directly.

"FUUUUUCCKKKK!!!" Kentrell's eyes rolled back as he screamed and moaned and squirted on his boyfriends face.

Salem finally detached himself from the boy after milking him through his orgasm. As Kentrell tried to catch his breath again he heard his lover start to chuckle.

"You good pa?" The smaller just nodded his eyes slightly closing

"uh uh come on let's get you in the bath."

Salem placed Kentrell into the warm bath water with Kentrell's favorite vanilla soap to calm him down before he got in behind the smaller. Salem placed soft kissed on his lovers neck as he watched his legs stop shaking as much.

"I told u don't be ignoring me." Salem chuckled. "Shut the hell up," the smaller whined as he lightly hit Salem's chest.

"I won't ignore you but if u eat my chicken nuggets again ima beat ur ass."

"Okay," salem said continuing to chuckle "I love you pa ." He said giving a Kiss to Kentrell's cheek.  "I love you too." Kentrell said sleepily.

That's it please comment, vote, and leave feedback❤️❤️❤️