𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓𝐄𝐄𝐍

y'all kai is not gonna cheat i swear 😓

- KAINO "KAI" MILLER

"YOU okay mama?" Kai said as he walked inside his bedroom to see his girlfriend curled up in his bed

Her stomach was currently cramping up badly and she was on the verge of crying.

Her period wasn't even on yet but the cramps decided to come early.

Luckily, she had a doctor's appointment the next day because she was thinking about getting on birth control.

"I'a stay here with you if you need me to, ion gotta' go," Kai said as he stood beside the bed, leaning down to kiss her wet cheek.

"No, you can go ahead. I'll be okay," Faye told him honestly.

"You sure?" He asked once again.

"Yeah it'll probably go away in a little bit, I'll still bring you food later," Faye told him and he nodded.

"Ight, I gotta go, mama," He told her while fixing the black beanie he wore on his head.

"Okay, I love you," She told him as he reached down to peck her lips.

"I love you too," He replied

"Yeah girl, but my trainer is fine as hell" Kai heard his client, Kaila, say as he walked out of his office.

"Girl the things I would do to that man! Whew," She said to whoever she was on Facetime with.

"He should be done by now tho, so ima call you when I get home...okay...bye girl," Kaila said before ending her call, Kai then walked into the main gym area.

Kai wanted to say something about what he overheard but he just brushed it off, he wouldn't reciprocate whatever she wanted so he didn't see a problem.

There was one problem though, Kai failed to set those boundaries with the girl like Faye asked him to.

He wanted to do it, but he didn't know how to bring it up, so he just didn't.

He probably should have though.

"This boy takes too long, He wanted me to stay so bad but he don't even be in here," Faye said to her live.

"Okay yall, not too much on my man," Faye said with a laugh when she saw some comments talking about Kai.

"Okay I gotta go see what this man doing, bye bye," Faye said before ending the live.

She then stood up from the office chair, flattening out her dress before walking out.

"Kai, Why-

Faye was cut off by the almost sickening sight, watching with wide eyes as Kai and the girl she warned him about kissed.

Kai's eyes widened before she pushed the girl away.

"Mama it wasn't even-

Kai's words were cut off by Faye storming out, not even wanting to hear whatever lie was about to spew out of his mouth.

She immediately went inside the office to grab her phone, car keys, and purse.

As she walked out of the building she felt someone hot on her trail, she shook her head, knowing it was Kai.

He followed her all out to her car, grabbing her arm to stop her from walking any further.

"Baby, let me explain-

"I'm really not trying to hear whatever you have to say right now, let me go," Faye told him quietly, trying to pull her arm out of his grip.

"No, let me tell you-

"KaiKai! Why'd you leave?" Kaila yelled as she stood in front of the building.

"Did she just- I really do hope i'm not tripping out right now" Faye thought, her anger growing.

"Kai, I'm being so serious right now, let me go" Faye told him once again, she was literally about to snap.

But he didn't listen, so she smacked the fuck outta him.

It seemed like everything went quiet the way the slap echoed.

"DAMN!" Kaila said from afar, knowing that had to hurt.

"I would not be surprised if this man punch me dead in my shit, that had to hurt," Faye thought when Kai dropped her hand, eyeing him as he sucked in a sharp breath.

Kai on the other hand, had to remember that that was his girlfriend, not some random man on the street.

He just let her go, not even want to clear his name at that moment.

He watched as Faye hopped in her car, cranking it up before driving off.

He couldn't believe this shit.

chapter was short yet

chapter was short yet...eventful

thoughts?

okay, bye bye 😛