𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄

-FAYUNA "FAYE" WINTERS

FAYE'S eyes slowly flutter open, squinting them when she was met with a sunlit room

She was about to reach over and grab her phone but something, well someone, was stopping her from doing so.

She tried to move his arms but he just tightened them around him.

"Quit moving mama," Kai grumbled sleepily.

"I gotta get my phone Kaikai," She told him.

He groaned before letting her go, she then quickly grabbed her phone and got out the bed.

He opened his eyes to see where she went, he wanted to tell her to come back but she already went off to the bathroom.

Faye on the other hand was currently brushing her teeth, having flashbacks from the night before as she did so.

Soon she saw a sleepy Kai walk up behind her, resting his head on her shoulder as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Faye just shook her head and grabbed his toothbrush out of the holder before putting toothpaste on it.

"Here Kai," Faye told while tapping him lightly.

"Huh?" Kai said after lifting his head from her shoulder.

"Hm," She said, passing him the toothbrush.

"'preciate it" He mumbled as he moved from behind her so that he could brush his teeth.

"You ready to meet my parents today?" Faye asked him when they finished brushing their teeth and washing their face.

"Hell nah," He answered as he caressed her waist causing her to laugh.

"You have nothing to worry about, my mom and Nana are cool people, maybe a little overbearing, but cool. And I don't fuck with my dad, so whatever he has to say doesn't really matter" She explained as she sat on the bathroom counter as Kai stood in between her legs.

"Why you don't fuck with your dad?" Kai asked curiously.

Faye sighed before explaining the full story of why she and her father's relationship was practically non-existent

"Damn.." Kai said and she nodded.

"I think I wanna go to Miami and be hoe with my homegirls for my birthday," Faye said causing him to look at her like she was crazy.

"You just said you wanted to die for your birthday?" Kai questioned in a confused tone causing her mouth to drop.

"I was just kidding Kaikaii" Faye dragged with a smile, kissing the side of his face.

"Nah for real, Whatchu' wanna do?" He asked her,
knowing that whatever she wanted, he was going to make it happen.

"I wanna go on a trip with everybody, you, Jah, Geno, and his girlfriend, Mari, and I guess she can bring Shawn, and whoever Jah man is at the moment" Faye listed off and Kai nodded.