CH-3 "always spread love"

" apparentely his birth giving father was totured alot for being an omega. yeah his father was married to a man

since minho's dynasty was allegedly cursed to be man loving by god so his father who gave him birth was tortured to death in the kindom

it was like a planned murder and the biggest hand in this planning was our dad.

slowly when the 'queen' couldnt take the torture anymore she decided to end her life after giving birth to her youngest son hyunjin

she finally wrote a letter to her eldest sons jungkook(adopted) and minho (crown prince)

' dear children always remember to respect all omegas and spread love and peace all around the world'
jk,minho and chan read this letter when they were 18 and 16 resp

(bang chan is non identical twins with minho)

and when they read this they were furious about how their mom was being wronged and how our dad rumored around her to be his slut
since our dad spread the venom

and minhos dad believed it also then minho and kook finished their father
coz his father gave a death sentence to their mom and the mom did suicide before dying in front of public.

the main reason for killing their own dad was for believing an outsider and not their lover. now they all have became ruthless and merciless like stone.

the eldest son jungkook he is the general for the army still being the prince.

he trains crazily for 19 hours a day and has consorts for rest 5 hours to make him energetic for next day.

apparentely he isnt satisfied with 1 woman at a time. next is bang chan the 3rd prince probably the most sane i think,

he is the most intelligent of all and all the weapons and war stratergies are made by him. such an ace.

next is what i heard a prince named changbin who makes the enemies shit their pants right after gazing at them.

he just has a very horror aura like a spine chilling breeze is always following him.

since he speaks the least no one knows more about his personality. then the youngest prince hyunjin, the more easy he looks the more complicated he is.

if he wants it he gets it and is stubborn as fuck. only decent thing he has is literally his loyality to his brothers, literally he has many faces and isnt trustworthy.

last is the king, minho. straight up defination of maniac, a person who is full of anger issues, crazy and crazy not as in stupid, crazy as in cleverness.

everywhere he goes the place automatically becomes bloodshed. the only thing he loves and thinks about are his people's well being" felix said in 1 breath without stopping.

"so that answers why he asked our dad last for the war, coz he wants revenge" jisung says thinking hard.

" hyungggggg" a voice comes out of nowhere

" why are you screaming minnie" asks jisung worried.

suddenly both prince named seungmin and jeongin enter with worries all over their face.

" there is some problem in city" says jeongin

" its an omega" says seungmin and everyones eyes widen.

------------------------------------------------------------