𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣

𝗢𝗺𝗻𝗶𝘀𝗰𝗶𝗲𝗻𝘁
𝗦𝗲𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝟮𝗻𝗱  𝟭𝟮:𝟭𝟮 𝗮𝗺
𝗔𝘁𝗹𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗮, 𝗚𝗮

————————————

Makaeda entered her bedroom, closing the door behind her. She removed her Gucci house slippers from her feet before making it to her bed. She stripped out of her clothes leaving on her matching black panty and bra set, slipping on her black and gold Versace robe.

Her biggest pet peeve was anyone, including herself sitting on her bed with their outside clothes. She made no exceptions.

Climbing into her bed she let out a small breath as she slightly sunk into the mattress. Allowing herself to get comfortable she picked up her phone.

Quickly going to Ja's contact she began to FaceTime him. She admired herself in the camera as she patiently waited to see if he was going to answer. After about 3 rings the phone connected.

"Mr. Morant" She sang into the phone as his face made its way into the camera. He was also lying in his bed with a blue hoodie covering his locs and his face slightly as he had it tied.

"Wassup" He answered.

"Whatcha up to"

"Not shit for real just watching BMF...How was your night with your friends?"

"A new season came out? And it was chill. Justine ended up cooking for us and we just got done watching a movie"

"Nah I just ain't never watched it...That's wassup though I'm glad you enjoyed yourself" Ja said never taking his eyes off the television.

"So I thought about it and I'm gonna come to Memphis..." He brought his attention back to the screen biting his bottom lip to hide the smile that was forming.

After talking with her friends, and mainly talking with herself. She decided that she would take Ja up on his offer to come to Memphis. She thought if set boundaries beforehand what was the worst that could happen?

"I'm not fucking you though," She said quickly right after, catching him completely off guard he was taken aback.

"Who said we was fucking?" He made his face up narrowing his eyes together, he was confused, wanting to know where the statement came from.

"I'm just saying...I'm not on that, so If that was your intention for wanting me to come down there then forget it" She said as she shrugged her shoulders, placing her phone on the bed the camera facing the ceiling so that he couldn't see her.

Ja sat up on the couch, now more interested in where she was going with the conversation. He didn't think that he gave her vibes that he wanted to do anything sexual, I mean if the opportunity presented itself he most likely wouldn't decline, but it wasn't his first thought.

"No Makaeda I'm not on that. I think you cool peoples and I just wanna get to know you better...we friends right?" He stared into the camera both ends were silent.

"Yea we're cool or whatever" She spoke after a few seconds.

"Then don't worry. I wouldn't do none to make you feel uncomfortable. Ima take care of you while you down here on some chill shit" He reassured her. It felt like a weight was lifted off her shoulder that she didn't know was there.