Chapter 16- Let The Games Begin

<-- Vote...Comment...Fan...Like...Please and Thank You!

________________________________________________________________________

Previously: 

“Y-yeah… Wait, uhm…Why don’t you go inside. I need to look for someone.” I said as I hurriedly followed that girl.

I slowly followed her. The way she dressed was yet elegant. It’s hard not to notice her. Her beauty stands out from the others. Her blonde her is curled perfectly and it flows beautifully behind her back. Her dress suits her and she seemed to be hiding too.

When she turned around, I think my whole world stopped. I think hers too, because we stayed there for like five minutes just staring at each other in shock. I stare deeply into her deep green eyes like they were part of mine. She was definitely stunning. I thought she can’t be more beautiful before, but I was wrong. She was totally hot and a hundred times more beautiful now!

“T-Trish?” I stuttered.

“J-Josh?” She did too.

“W-What are you doing here?” We both said together…

******************

Chapter 16- Let The Games Begin

*Nathan’s POV*

“Hey babe, why are you so angry all of the sudden?” Alexis asked while pulling me to face her.

“Nothing.” I replied without any emotion.

I just hate to see Josh because he reminds me that he’s Trisha’s boyfriend now. I still can’t accept that fact. He’s just going to hurt her.

“It’s Josh isn’t it? You’re angry of Josh? Don’t worry babe. Josh and I are going to be brothers and sisters now. I don’t have any feeling for him. I’m with you now. I can’t say he doesn’t have any feelings for me even though he’s with Trisha because I’m not him. You know Josh, but my point is you don’t have to jealous of him because we are going to live on the same house.” She said.

That’s the problem. I don’t think that fact is making me angrier than the fact Josh and Trisha are dating. Ugh! Stop thinking about it Nathan.

“Besides, Josh is getting married already.”

Whoa, what? Josh is getting married? Him? Settling down? That’s impossible! He’s not getting married to Trisha is he? No, Trisha won’t allow that.

“What? To whom?” I asked curiously.

“Well, we don’t know yet. Even Josh doesn’t have an idea about it. His father arranged him with the daughter of one of this business partners. I think they are going to meet in this party. Although I didn’t see her yet. I’m sure she’s not as pretty as I am anyway.”

If Josh’s getting married, what will happen to Trisha?

“Wait, how long did he know about this? What about Trisha?” I asked worriedly.

“I told you. Trisha will just be some other girl he’s playing with. He can’t defy his father’s orders. He must marry this girl.”

After hearing her say that, I swear I could punch anyone right here right now. My fists are clenched, but I regained my composure when Mr. Carter and Mrs. Branch approached us.

“Hey, Alexis dear are you enjoying the party?” Mrs. Branch asked her daughter.

“Yes, mom. Uh..Mom, Matthew, this is Nathan, my boyfriend.” Alexis introduced me to her mother and Josh’s dad.