nineteen. i want you back

CHAPTER NINETEEN !i want you back

CHAPTER NINETEEN !
i want you back

CHAPTER NINETEEN !i want you back

"i actually cannot believe you." anna gushed as her and bella sat on claudia's sofa. "you are so sneaky, bella ramsey."

bella shrugged, a cocky look on his face. "i just missed you too much."

"yeah, im not surprised. i'm hard to forget." anna smirked.

bella pushed her shoulder lightly, "you're so full of yourself."

anna's stomach was swarming with butterflies. she'd never felt this way with anyone before. bella's smile never failed to make anna's cheeks heat up.

unfortunately there moment was ruined by a stressed claudia. "i should not have invited this many people. everyone's making a huge mess."

anna turned to her best friend this a laugh. "i could have told you that if this wasn't a surprise party."

"well it wasn't my idea for it to be a surprise. i knew i would have claudia'd something but bella thinks they know better." she complained, looking over anna's shoulder and glaring bella. bella held her hands up in defence.

a high pitched laugh could be heard from by the door and anna immediately recognised it.

no. there's no way.

anna looked over to the door and made eye contact with the one person she did not want to see tonight.

maria fucking lewis and her new fucking girlfriend.

"what is she doing here?" bella was the first to speak, her voice filled with disgusted.

anna was frozen. the one girl she had tried to hard to avoid was at her surprise party. she looked to claudia for confirmation that she wasn't invited and it was just a coincidence that she had arrived but claudia had a guilty look on her face.

"i invited her." claudia muttered lowly. bella's eyes widened, "i told you she wasn't to be invited." bella huffed.

they stood up and started to walk towards maria and bonnie before someone grabbed his hand to stop him. he turned around to see anna standing up.