thirteen. the brits

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !the brits

CHAPTER THIRTEEN !
the brits

NERVOUS WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT

NERVOUS WAS AN UNDERSTATEMENT. anna was walking to bella's apartment. they planned to wait and just see each other when they go to the brits but anna physically couldn't wait. so she was on her way to surprise them.

their apartment wasn't far from the hotel anna was staying in. she was walking pretty fast and her thoughts where going a million miles an hour.

anna reached bella's building and went inside. bella had previously told her their apartment number. she began ascending the stairs her nerves building by the minute.

standing outside the door, anna was debating knocking the door. she could the muffled voice of gracie abrams playing from behind the door. she felt it was easier to just turn around and walk away but she ignored all the negative thoughts and knocked the door.

"coming!" someone yelled and anna immediately recognised the sweet british accent. the door swung open and bella was met with a wide smiling anna jackman.

"what the fuck." bella muttered under their breath before grabbing anna and engulfing her in a hug. anna let out a surprised laugh as she hugged her back. she was filled with the smell of bella's shampoo and anna felt a feeling of comfort.

"hi bella." anna choked out. they pulled away and bella moved her hands to cup anna's cheeks. "you're actually here, oh my fucking god."

annajackman

☆annajackman